Hey everyone! Today we have a load of Quality of Life changes as well as changes for Cake Wars and Super Smash Mobs.
Cake Wars 1.4
- Leaves can now be broken.
- Gems are no longer awarded if the killed player has died more than twice in the last minute.
- Healing stations now has a particle effect showing the area that the regeneration is applied to (Visible to all players).
- If an Ender Pearl now lands outside the border it will no longer teleport the player.
- Fixed an issue where an "invalid kit" message would appear when starting a game with no kit.
- Increased the price of Iron Chestplates from 7 to 8 bricks.
- Decreased the price of Iron Leggings from 7 to 6 bricks.
- Increased the price of Diamond Chestplates from 20 to 24 emeralds.
- Decreased the price of Diamond Leggings from 20 to 16 emeralds.
- Reduced the price of Insta-Wall from 3 to 2 emeralds.
- Insta-Walls now only become solid after 2 seconds.
- Reduced the price of arrows from 15 to 12 bricks.
- Increased the price of Resource Generator II from 18 to 20 nether stars.
- The hearts gained by Warrior's Passive have been decreased by 1 for each time the player has died in the last minute.
- Critical Archer arrows now pierce wool blocks, causing the block to break.
- Increased the rate Builder's get wool blocks from one per 5 seconds to one per 4 seconds.
- Decreased the maximum deploy platforms Builder gets from 8 to 5.
- Builder's deploy platforms (Knitted Platforms) cannot be moved from the player's inventory or dropped.
A Little Further Out...
- Survival Games (Post Patch)
- Block Hunt