Hey everyone! This month we’re going to roll out the rest of the maps we’ve been holding onto for the past couple of years. Some very old builders are going to see the maps that were approved a long time ago finally go live. We held onto them because we wanted to wait for the right moment to release them either with an update or grouped together with maps of the same gametype, but it never happened, or they were lost in the void of Trello. Either way, we’re happy to release the first of these packs this week, with the other half of arcade releasing 1/20, and Survival and Classic maps being released on 1/27. After these three updates we’re going to no longer be doing front page posts for map releases, but are going to be doing weekly map updates and putting them simply in the changelogs section of the forums.
We've also taken the time to fix a few issues with some maps here:
Maps Issues Fixed:
- Sneaky Assassins - Locum Castrus - Fixed players spawning in trees
- OITQ - Ruins 2.0 - Removed/Replaced lilypads
- * - Twin Peaks - *
- * - Tiger Forest - *
- * - Dust Bowl - *
- Bridges - Oahu - Made bridges thicker. Added small defences on sides of bridges. Took out hole in middle of bridges. Moved chests inside the structue.
- * - Icelands - Added Team Colors. Boosted ore count
- Cake Wars - Milo Realm - Barriered off portion under spawn
- DMT - Everlanding - Fixed some tools not working
- Super Paintball - Evergreen - Fixed teams spawning on wrong side
- Speed Builders - Frostbite - Removed clutter on player platforms. Replaced ice with diamond blocks.
- * - Westward Trail - Removed clutter on player platfourms.
To see which maps were added and to let us know what you think, check it out HERE