• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6041 Players Online
  • 3151 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

zombie..........

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by MCgamer1175, Aug 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So I FINALLY saved up my gems to unlock the legendary ZOMBIE KIT.......... And all I get in return is udder disappointment. This kit is so bad it hurts. Apart from spew bile being op, the bow is easily the worst thing in the entire game. The arrows are WAY TOO HARD TO AIM. At least with skeleton it was EASY cause there is BARRAG. Please make zombie arrow big so it can be USED THANK YOU.
    mc gamer out :mineplex:

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Lyzardguy and Polar8 like this.
  2. Hey there!

The thing with zombie is that you actually have to be good and have aim, rather than using barrage with skeleton which requires minimum effort to hit the opponent. Zombie is one of the most broken kits in the game, and when used correctly, it can cause devastation to even the best of the SSM players. Also, the bow is not the worst thing, it’s the most OP weapon of the zombie. Corrupted Arrow deals so much damage that it it can deplete someone’s health by 6 or 7 hearts! On top of that, the deaths grasp allows you to deal even more damage which can deplete some players entire health and it’s a great recovery move as well. Spew bile is just there for the melee, but the zombie’s best weapon is it’s bow. You probably aren’t used to playing it, that’s why you don’t like it.

Have a nice day/evening/night!

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  3. I DO HAVE AIM I HIT EVERY SLIME ROCKET

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  4. Hello!

I recommend taking breaks during your gaming experience, and also take the time to learn more about the game instead of making several posts about being mad with the kits. Going on the forums and complaining about something which has nothing wrong with it will not warrant much of a change. The zombie kit certainly is not a bad kit, as the bow can deal several hearts of damage with good aim. I also recommend that you practice pvp to ensure that you do the best you can. Usually learning how to drag click or butterfly click can really help you. It is also a good move to learn some combo tactics, as it could really help you. Finally, (this might not be the case, however,) if you have low fps counts, you should allocate more memory to minecraft. This can be done by the following:

(Checking how much memory you have)

Click Start and select Settings -> Click About - > Under Device Specifications search for the Installed RAM. The number besides Installed RAM will show you how much you currently have which is not being used.

(Allocating that memory to Minecraft)

Open your Minecraft Launcher -> Go to Installations -> Click on the 3 dots on the Minecraft download you want to use -> Click Edit -> Click More Options -> Go to JVM Arguments, as you can see it is kind of like a line of code. -> You should see "-Xmx2G" By changing the 2 to a higher number, that is what allocates more memory to the game.

I would also recommend that you download a different client such as Lunar or Badlion but that choice is yours to make. Personally, I use Lunar. You should also try decreasing some of your settings to reduce lag if this is a reason why it's hard.

Hope this helped!

-Axjy

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  5. IM NOT DOWNLOADING HACKS I AM ABOVE THAT

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Lyzardguy and Mitchy like this.
  6. ANOTHER WAY TO GET BETTER FPS IS TO DOWNLOOAD FPS BOOST REGEDIT.....

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  7. Hi!

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Clients such as Lunar and Badlion are not hacked clients, they are normal ones. Some of them help boost fps, but also provide other features. For example, you can see your cps on screen or your direction on screen.

Once again, these are NOT hacked clients.

-Axjy

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  8. Hello!

Sure, but I wouldn't recommend that. There's a decent chance they are going to be some kind of virus, malware, ransomware etc. It's better to follow confirmed methods rather than risk your device just for a bit more fps.

-Axjy

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Ruffybear likes this.
  9. Slime Rocket can be fairly easy to hit, especially with a fully charged one. A single shot bow and arrow on a triple jumping target is a lot harder.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  10. Imagine Slime Rocket as a watermelon, and then zombie's arrows like a grape.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  11. Can this user just get banned already, I know it was funny at first how he complained but now it's pretty obvious it's fake. At this point he's just spamming this forum with fake content just to be noticed, completely doing the opposite of what this forum was made for.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  12. I know right. I reported his post but it was rejected. He spams in the forums for ridiculous things and his replies are not constructive either. This needs to be brought to attention since we want to have a productive forums, and not spam.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Jrawt likes this.
  13. Hello there, it is sad to hear that you have saved up your gems to buy the zombie kit and it ended up being a disappointment.

The zombie isn't a bad kit, it just is more of a higher skill kit.

Other users have went into detail about why the zombie is more of a high skill kit since @Axjy explains it pretty well. If you would like a full guide on the Zombie kit or SSM in general my friend @Shipsa made a post about it here.

I hope you have a better Super Smash Mobs experience in the future.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Ruffybear and Shipsa like this.
  14. They're not FRUITS they're PROJECTILES. Have you even PLAYED THE GAME

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Lyzardguy likes this.
  15. He must be using some sort of texture pack to disguise the projectiles.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Lyzardguy, MCgamer1175 and leo_thya like this.
  16. Ignore this guy he is a troll

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  17. I AGREE. I hope he figures out his mistake and FIXES IT so that he can PLAY THE GAME BETTER

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Abstractdragon and Lyzardguy like this.
  18. lol calling zombie a trash kit? 13 damage arrows are ridiculous

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  19. Wait it really only does 13 damage? They feel like more, I get hit by a arrow after deaths grasp and my hearts disappear like a wolf got me in an entire combo.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  20. Max charge, zombie arrows do 13 damage
    If they hit you after you get death grasped, it can do double damage, but only before you land.

Posted Aug 4, 2020