• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8023 Players Online
  • 5133 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Zombie guardians need to be nerfed

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by nerfguns3, May 10, 2020.

1. Hello,

I’m playing skywars and i’m trying to get a diamond helmet. Next thing you know, i immediately get attacked by a zombie guardian dealing 5 hearts in just 2 hits! I believe they should be nerfed severely. The number of times i saw someone get stabbed by these mobs was too many. Please nerf these zombie guardians soon. They are crazy OP

Posted May 10, 2020
  2. on java this isn't really an issue, but on bedrock i've noticed this.

It seems like they deal a bigger amount of damage no matter what armor i have. a nerf to them for bedrock would be a good idea in order to avoid dying by zombies in 2 hits.

Posted May 11, 2020
  3. I don’t even dare go grab the tnt. That is legit suicide and will drain your health. Or the times when you fight someone and finish them and your on 1 HP and a zombie happens to walk up and clean you lol

Posted May 11, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  4. Nono, this is an issue on java. If you’re getting squashed by 2 guardians you’re immediately at half health when first at mid. Then you just get rushed by someone. They need a nerf whether it be for them to be easier to kill or they deal less dmg

Posted May 11, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Venez like this.
  5. Posted May 11, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  6. I completely agree that the zombies can be really frustrating to play alongside. Especially when the center of mid is quite an enclosed space. Normally I find myself being batted around left and right, with one zombie hitting me into another. However, I think they do add an extra element to the game so I wouldn't want to see them completely gone. Maybe they could spawn outside the inner part of mid and more on the outskirts. That or the amount is decreased or the damage they do is decreased. I normally see the sharp end of this stick when I open a chest and find myself down four hearts. It can be hard sometimes balancing players and the zombies, so I think this is a fair suggestion.

Posted May 11, 2020
  7. Yes. I can’t tell you how many times that happened to me xD. I don’t grab tnt usually because it’s complete garbage. and the zombie guardians deal insane amounts of damage so. ;-;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2020
  8. I cannot agree with you more on the fact that these zombies are way to powerful, but I do think that it’s kinda funny how newer players to the server get absolutely rekt once they get to mid. Idk how they deal such crazy amounts of damage but I wouldn’t even dare to come close. I think that once you’re familiar with the issue, you can have a lot more fun, so nerving them is in my opinion not the greatest idea. Just make them less powerful or something.

Posted May 11, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  9. Yeah the zombies at the middle so so much damage. No matter what armour you have, they always seem to do two hearts everyone they attack me which is a lot. It gets kind of annoying when you’re getting chased by one.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Melsieee likes this.
  10. Yea, I agree with this and I also believe that the guardians should be nerfed. One minute I am grabbing a chest, the next a zombie guardian randomly teleports to me and kills me within an instant. They definitely need to be nerfed.

+1

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.