• 222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4698 Players Online
  • 4476 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Zoe is Stronk

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Arrow you're supposed to be on leave! Yeah I know but here I am anyway muahahahahahahaha

Anyway Zoe keeps sending me this horrendous emoji sequence so I drew it

[​IMG]

It had the opposite effect, she starting mocking me >:[
    Anyway enjoy o/

[​IMG]

@ShadowWolfZoe

Posted Aug 4, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  2. AYOOOO! This actually turned out so freaking cute!!!! Zoe's character looks so cute....and it's giving main character vibesssss so go off @ShadowWolfZoe. I do love the different look to your character Arrow, he is looking very tired though haha! #WorstSleepingScheduleOscarAwardRecipient MOMENT. LOL! In all seriousness, I am not surprised anymore with how good your art is because I've seen a lot of it. You're a killer artist and I always look forward to seeing new pieces from you friend! You're inspiring me to keep trying in my digital art journey. Keep up the amazing work as always. <3

Posted Aug 4, 2022
  3. OMGGGGGG YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!!!

Also, we’re in this together because Zoe sends me that “horrendous emoji sequence” but with a cat in the middle.

Back to the art though, seriously your art/drawings are amazing and you need to teach me someday.

Posted Aug 4, 2022
  4. arrow you’re to good it’s making everyone else’s are look bad

Posted Aug 4, 2022
    HiHelloItIsMe likes this.
  5. Arrow how can you draw so good? I am the worst person in drawing could u teach me how to draw to get better in art that would be awesome.

Posted Aug 5, 2022
    HiHelloItIsMe likes this.
  6. Awe that's amazing :) Well done! And yeah go away!! You're supposed to be on leave :joy:

Posted Aug 5, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  7. Posted Aug 6, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  8. It has been a while since I saw your art and I might not be an artist myself, but it has evolved to be even more amazing over time in my eyes. This drawing is so simplistic in the topic but looks so well drawn, keep it up Arrow!!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  9. AMGGGGGGG You are so sweet istg
    Thank you so much for your kind responses as always, I always love reading your posts to my threads o/
    I'm glad you liked it! Zoe really is the main character aren't they xD
    As for sleep... weee don't talk about that :P

THANK YOUUUU
    I appreciate the love haha

just get better :shrug:

I sold my soul for art skills you see. My art training extent is: do a circle! now add lines! now color and you're done yayyyy

Never!!! Mineplex is all I know!!

Thank you so much! I didn't spend too much time on it so when you say that you've seen improvement that's awesome :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Widestsinger and Amg like this.