• 1820 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6351 Players Online
  • 4531 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Zodiac Signs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Prof_, Nov 15, 2019.

?

Do you match most traits of your zodiac sign?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Your official zodiac sign is determined by birth date. They are

-January 20-February 18: Aquarius
    -February 19-March 20: Pisces
    -March 21-April 19: Aries
    -April 20-May 20: Taurus
    -May 21-June 20: Gemini
    -June 21-July 22: Cancer (not the disease)
    -July 23-August 22: Leo
    -August 23-September 22: Virgo
    -September 23-October 22: Libra
    -October 23-November 21: Scorpio
    -November 22-December 21: Sagittarius
    -December 22- January 19: Capricorn

Zodiac signs also suggest one's personality. You can discover what a zodiac sign hints about someone by researching it specifically. Since I am not certain if providing a link (even if not harmful) not Mineplex-related is allowed, it will not be put on this thread. They are not guaranteed to be true so do not be offended when something negative does not represent you. They are just theory, when in reality, everyone is different. How well do you match your zodiac signs?

I am born on February 11 so that would make me an Aquarius, however, it is a bit misleading to those who want to know me as a person. Here are some of my traits that my zodiac sign does not say about me (or at least those I am comfortable with sharing):

-Do not get mad easily in most cases and think about the consequences of my actions
    -Aloof is definitely not me as I am not vicious or reprimanding of others.
    -Non-enthusiastic since I am not an externally emotional person
    -Not a show-off willing to flex their talents
    -I am more into computers, ice hockey, music, and science, none of which are mentioned in their possible careers.

Overall, I am mostly Aquarius.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  2. Hey!

I am also the best zodiac sign, an Aquarius. Might I also add that you have a fabulous birthday. I would say I follow most of the Aquarius traits, but there are some that I definitely don't follow. I thought Science was an Aquarius career, I thought it was the main Aquarius career! Anyway, I think this thread is really cool and I can't wait to see the responses to come, as I want to see what zodiac signs the Mineplex community are!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Im_Ken and _Prof_ like this.
  3. Hiya. @Animalll is wrong, because Libra is definitely the best zodiac sign.
    So apparently Libras are obsessed with symmetry and balance, and I can definitely say that this applies to me. In addition to this I'm also a bit shy. Nice thread though. It'll be interesting to see other responses.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    FluteVegetables and _Prof_ like this.
  4. Hey!
    So, I am Aries because I was born on the 23rd of March! According to the internet, my traits are of the following: (Definitely no copy and paste...)

Like their fellow fire signs, Leo and Sagittarius, Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. Uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances.

I looked up "Aries zodiac traits" and this came up as the first result. I believe that, actually, most things on this list apply to me, except the last lines - I don't actually get easily frustrated about many things.

Interesting post, I look forward to what others put! :P

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  5. I'm a Gemini, which supposedly are adaptable, outgoing, nosy, intelligent, indecisive, impulsive and unreliable. None of those fit me very well though, the closest might be intelligence. This is why I don't follow Astrology, it is a pseudoscience after all.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  6. Hey man!

Where are my Aquarius fellas at ?! What zodiac signs tell you about someone can be really accurate. For me, many traits of the Aquarius sign match my personality, but obviously not all. I really love what zodiac signs imply and getting to know if they really match others through this post sure is interesting.

Hope ya'll having a great day,
    Flame

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  7. Hey,

I'm also a libra @Im_Ken. There's more to a libra, such as being peaceful, stubborn, indecisive, moody, co-dependent, and complimentary. I'm usually the mediator when it comes to my friends. At the same time, I'm extremely indecisive and stubborn. I'm not moody all the time, despite having my moments. I can be co-dependent at times because I love affection and enjoy spending time with 1 person rather than alone. Contrary to belief, it doesn't mean that I expect others to carry my weight. I tend to be an overachiever and do the most work in my group. Ironically, libras are known as indecisive despite they being avid listeners. Lastly, we tend to give compliments out like it's candy during Halloween to friends, family, and other people that we care about.

Despite all these traits, they contradict each other. We can be infuriating to deal with, but our kindness and diplomatic behavior balance that out and make us one of the most charismatic zodiac signs.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  8. I am a Gemini.
    I’d have to say I really match the Gemini personality

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  9. Everything you just said is 100% accurate

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. Wow all this time I thought I was Pisces because I thought that went from end of March to mid April. Got mixed up with aries

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  11. Hey there.

I'm a Leo. I have a bit of self-confidence, I'm pretty loyal, I have a natural sense of leadership, and I'm protective of things that are important to me. That's all I really know about the sign. My birthday is on July 27th, 2004.

Have a fantastic rest of your day.

-JYTG

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  12. The source I used also indicated that those under Leo astrology are social, passionate, and seek careers in either management, education, or politics.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
  13. Hey!

I'm also an Aquarius! To be honest the traits associated with the zodiac sign do link to me but only in very certain circumstances.

Assertive: I guess I am quite assertive when someone is trying to argue with me. I'm not likely to stand down when people try to challenge me. My opinions are usually set-in-stone and can't be changed that easily by someone else unless backed up with logical facts. This is not all true when it comes down to opinions on other people. For example, if I don't like someone at school I don't hold a grudge and I do let them redeem themselves. But if it's my opinion on music? Hahahaha if I don't like it I will never like it and I will always stand my ground when people say that the music I like is bad. In real life, I always let people know I am there. In my group of friends I'm like the "leader" of the group and what I say goes (I ain't evil or controlling but you know what I mean). My best friend is the only one who challenges me about it and it's funny when she does.

Analytical: I'm not the most analytical in the world and I do pay attention to what others say. But when I am in the zone doing something like maths work then nobody can get through to me because if they do I will lose where I am so I block it all out. I am in my own head quite a bit because I daydream a lot about my future and where I'll end up. Not as an existential thing, but I also think a lot about the reason I am on Earth now. Why was I born when I was? Why have I met the people I've met? Why do I go certain places? Everything has a reason and I think a lot about the reason.

Independent: I am very independent and I like to just get on with things my own way and at my own pace. It links in with assertive because if I don't feel ready to do something and someone is forcing themselves to help me then I just don't let them do it. However when I am ready I ask for help. It's weird.

Aloof: Hello this word has me written all over it. Especially at the beginning of romantic relationships (which might explain why I've been single for 3 years lool). I'm very friendly until someone actively tries to be my friend and then I really struggle to talk to them because I can't think of things to say. So I don't. Some people say I'm shy but my good friends and people who aren't trying to be with my friend disagree. I think it's because I'm scared of scaring people off with my strange personality so I don't let them see it. If a friend can get over that initial hurdle then they are a friend of mine for a verryyyyyy long time.

Things Aquarius' are that I'm not:

-Humanitarian (sounds bad but I'm not)
    -Shy (I talk to everyone. As long as they start conversations then literally anyone)
    -Original (most of what I do is based on true events that happen to me or based upon other people's work)
    -Easy-going (I focus a lot on the past)

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Im_Ken and _Prof_ like this.
  14. I am a Gemini, and I AM adoptable, easy-going and intelligent. I can be indecisive and impulse though. All of these traits are said to be Gemini traits so I guess it fits me pretty well.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  15. Sup!

I’m Virgo. I don’t know the significance of that because I don’t really follow astrology or anything. But I guess I’ll look some traits up for the sake of this thread.

Down to earth

Eh, this isn’t really the right phrase to describe me. I’m serious when I need to be and I know how to act appropriately in different situations but I also joke around with my friends quite a bit and don’t act very down to earth sometimes.

Timid, not flashy

This one is pretty true. I can be shy at times. I’ve gotten a lot better and I’ve become more outgoing throughout the years but I still struggle with situations where I’m shy and reserved. I also would like to think that I’m not flashy. When I comes to my appearance, I want to look nice but I couldn’t care less that I’m not wearing $1000 jeans and shoes. When it comes to personality, I just try to be myself and never put on a fake face for the sake of being flashy.

Defensive, doesn’t like criticism

I can definitely be quite defensive sometimes. I like to debate and argue and usually I end up trying to debate someone when they have found some problem with me. But I take criticism very well. I am pretty self-aware if my problems so when someone criticizes then I’m pretty ready to accept it.

Able to notice things that you didn’t

Haha this ones very true.

Loving and loyal

I hope this is true about me. I try hard to give my all into friendships and relationships and be a good friend to anyone that needs it. I also try to stay loyal to my friends.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  16. It looks like you created an interesting thread you have, and I want to learn more about the zodiac signs. My birthday is on March 2nd, so mine would be Pisces. I was looking up that zodiac sign and it means generous, creative, sympathetic, easygoing, etc. Some of these words matched my personality, and I accept what I have now.

I want to do more research about all the zodiac signs when I'm free.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  17. My birthday is August 11, which means I’m a Leo.

Some characteristics of Leo zodiac signs (from some website online)
    VIVACIOUS
    Leos come in-built with a flair for drama and flamboyance. Every social interaction is viewed as a scene in which they are the entertainer, commanding the audience, receiving a standing ovation for every joke, anecdote and tall tale (they love a tall tale). This means they’re never dull, they can definitely ‘work’ the crowd… but give someone else the stage? Never.

NATURAL LEADER
    It doesn’t even occur to a Leo that someone else might be better placed to lead, they just step up to the plate. Born ready. And their regal aura usually does the trick, ushering others to just fall in line. However, this can come over as arrogance sometimes, or a mind-blowingly annoying ‘I know best’ attitude. They LOVE giving (unsolicited) advice. It’s best to glaze over and wait for the lecture to end- then go do what you were gunna’ do anyway.

Ok. No. Not the entertainer, hate going on stage.
    Natural leader?? Hm, wouldn’t say so.

I definitely don’t match the traits of my zodiac.

PROTECTIVE
    They feel responsible for others, particularly those they perceive as being vulnerable. They cannot stand bullies or predators, it goes against their grain, and they will stand up for the underdog all day long. This is one of their most admirable qualities.

Alright, I would say that I match this one, but overall I’m going to say that I don’t match most of the traits of my zodiac.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  18. My birthday is August 10 so I'm a Leo

Attention seeking: Sometimes but usually not around people I barely know. I'm like this with my friends and family when I feel like they're ignoring me. But for others I don't really care whether they notice me or not.
    Natural leader: I guess so. I don't usually get the opportunity to be the leader. Even when I do, I'm kind of a casual leader. I joke around if I'm comfortable with the people in my team or group and I have like 0 rules, but I still make sure things that are supposed to get done are happening.
    Popular: I'm not that popular, but I have strong bonds with all of my friends. They think I'm pretty cool even though the vast majority of people at my school knows next to nothing about me.
    Protective/possessive: This is like me a lot. I hate it when other people are using my things without my permission. I'm even wary about letting some of my friends handle my phone. (not that I have anything to hide, heh) I'm protective over my friends and family, especially my little brother. I sometimes want to beat up the kids who give him trouble at school.

To sum it up, I'm sort of a Leo, but not that extreme. If I hadn't been cursed with social anxiety for my whole life, then I would undoubtedly be a "true" Leo according to their traits.

Posted Nov 19, 2019