Hey we need to talk about the YT Ranks on this server and what the Content Creator Team is doing. A few months back, I had a channel with over 2700+ subscribers, however only averaged about 100-175 views per video. I applied to get the YT Rank and was denied for not meeting the requirements. I thought nothing of it and recently I deleted that channel. Also recently, I decided to see who even still had YT Rank on this server and I see that not many people have it now. So, I decided to look some of these people up on YouTube and to my surprise, less than 25% of these people even make up to the requirements. The rest of the 75%? They've quit over 2 years ago, haven't uploaded anything Minecraft/Mineplex related in some time, or fail to even crack 500 views. One guy has less than 1K subscribers and has the YT ranks, another one only has 5 SUBSCRIBERS. One guy struggles to average 100 views, another quit Minecraft over 3 years ago. So what is this? You might as well accept my application for having the subscriber requirement if you're letting people who haven't uploaded in over 2-3 years at all have it. What are we doing here Mineplex?