• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

YouTube Rank

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bluberie, Apr 17, 2019 at 10:46 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluberie

Bluberie

Hello, my name is Ethan, and my IGN is Bluberie. I was wondering if you would be willing to accept me as a YouTuber on your server. I'm not sure if I meet the requirements, as I can't find them anywhere however I would appreciate it if you would give me a chance. My channel is https://youtube.com/c/Bluberie and I currently have 3,070 subscribers. I average around 1.5k views a video, and I am currently still growing. My discord is Bluberie#9395 and once again I would appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank You for reading and considering my application. Have a nice day!

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  2. darkmeen

darkmeen

Hello!

It's very nice to see that you want to apply for a Content Creator rank! However, this is not the right way to do so. If you want to apply for these ranks, you have to fill out this application form. The Staff will review it and decide whether you are eligible or not. Be sure to you meet the requirements (click here).

Good luck on your application! <3

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  3. Dulciloquy

Dulciloquy

Hello, glad to see you've taken an interest in our content creator position! However, as previously mentioned, this is not the correct place to submit an application. The link to the application can be found through the Youtube Video Showcase section. Direct link to the requirements can be found here and the application can be found here.

All content creators must;
    - Be 14 years of age at the time of applying.
    - Be mature.
    - Not have a severe or long punishment history (i.e. Forum bans or numerous recent in-game punishments)
    - Continue to abide by the network rules, found here.

For the Small YouTuber rank you must;
    - Have an established channel with a minimum of 20 videos uploaded with statistics enabled.
    - Have a minimum of 5 videos with good quality and moral standards, recorded on Mineplex within the last 3 months.
    - Have 2,000 legitimate subscribers on your YouTube channel.
    - Have a history of reaching a minimum of 500 views per video.
    - Meet the general content creator requirements.

For the YouTuber rank you must;
    - Have 15,000 legitimate subscribers on your YouTube channel.
    - Have a history of reaching a minimum of 1,000 views per video.
    - Meet the general content creator and Small YouTuber requirements.

For the Streamer rank you must;
    - Stream on Mineplex 2 times per month.
    - Have a history of reaching 100 viewers at a time per Mineplex stream or;
    - Have a history of reaching 500 total views per Mineplex stream.
    - Meet the general content creator requirements.

Copied directly from the CC Requirements thread

This thread will be locked as the original concern has been addressed. Feel free to DM me if you have further questions or concerns.

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 1:08 PM
    TeaSpiller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.