• 882 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2966 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

You're a Wizard, Sven

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Sven, Nov 20, 2019.

1. As an imagined recruiter, Sven embarks on a new challenge...receiving a Trainee application from Harry Potter.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    Oscaros_, KerbalBoy, xLouis and 7 others like this.
  2. all I have to say is the mic quality was so good I thought someone started talking to me on a mineplex vc, but nope! Amazing video, teach me to edit and stuff, and become a recruiter and make me trainee (joking on that last part).

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  3. This. Is. Amazing! I like the movie clip that you chose and I had a good laugh. Maybe a part 2? Also, Sven, you're a part of STM. Since when did you become a recruiter?

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  4. Lol

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  5. LOL. Well done on the quality, and the video did make me laugh.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  6. Sven! Another incredible video! These never fail to make me laugh, keep up the great work! :)

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  7. Hi

That is recruiters 24/7 ._,
    Good job, loved the video!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  8. I think that this threat must be fixed because there isn't any Sven reference
    [​IMG]
    Nice, this threat is saved.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  9. Bruv

I loved this video man. Great job with the editing and I loved the inclusion of harry potter. I love Mineplex related content so this video was entertaining and fun to watch. Once again, great job and keep up the great work!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  10. Just saying (no offense I just want to help I know your new) these are called threads not threats.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    KerbalBoy and saltyfishhy like this.
  11. Hey!
    Okay. This is amazing. I love Harry Potter and this is just so good!!!! As for the actual video, the mic quality was so good and honestly, if Voldemort was a Mineplex recruiter, this would be incredibly accurate. I loved the video, I'd love to see a second installment. <3

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  12. This is a very important video that we must cherish, thank you Svenny for sharing such insight and knowledge with us.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  13. Behind the Scenes footage of Harry dropping out of Hogwarts to become a Trainee at Mineplex.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  14. Hey, that was actually a really funny voice overview, good job at that, I'd love to see even more videos! :D

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  15. it was probably just auto correct.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  16. ha ha I also love sarcasm

Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 5:54 AM
  17. Fantastic video you have, Sven! I love your edits you have from the Harry Potter movie series. I don't have any questions and concerns about this video. Overall, keep up the great work you have!

Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 4:26 PM
  18. I always knew Sven wasn't what he seems, this makes sense now.

Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  19. I look forward to reading your application

Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  20. Okay, this was absolutely hilarious. The accents of the voices you made and the typical Sven voice I remember made it particularly funny in a dramatic scene. I'm gonna go before you cast some weird spell on me or something - you never know!​

Posted Nov 29, 2019 at 6:07 PM