• 660 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9950 Players Online
  • 9290 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Your opinion on our world.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ItsMeTanish, Jan 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Damn these are some heavy questions and even heavier answers lol. I think there's a lot that's unfair in our world and it'll stay that way as long as theres this huge difference socially and what you're available to between more wealthier people and less wealthier people. I do think race and gender inequalities exist but I think a lot of it is some form of unconscious inner biases which are very difficult to work on and change.

I think you have a lot of agency in controlling your life. I think luck is very minor and no matter what if you work hard enough you'll get where you want to be.

I'm not sure, I think I'd like to believe that we were unintentional.

I don't think peace will ever hold forever. We may have the entire world be peaceful with eachother for a brief period but at some point someone's gonna mess it up.

I'm pretty optimistic about our future. I think electric cars and movements like TeamSeas are awesome and a step in the right direction to improve our planet.

I don't know if my answers were as philosophical and informative as other answers but I hope they were atleast somewhat interesting!

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  2. We all know things aren't up to the par of what we want them to be. Nor can we fix those problems here. So I guess why I wonder what makes you even want to bring it up?

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  3. Everyone has different perceptions so I wanted to know what the majority of people think about our world.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2022
  4. Oh goodness that's a lot to talk about, really it's extremely complicated, but I'll keep things a bit short.

In my opinion, the world can have both good and bad, good some places have more good people than bad people, others have more bad than good, some are mixed, etc. Thus how people view the world depend on what they've seen and what they've experienced. Now of course I won't lie part of living is luck, but at the same time it's not entirely luck, because truth is if you work hard enough and are blessed without certain negative things many which I can't name you can get out of a bad situation. As for our future, well truth is it's going both ways, there's a lot of good people, and people who will go out of the way to help you, they exist, of course they do, but there are also bad people.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Eqsa and ItsMeTanish like this.