• 1745 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8740 Players Online
  • 6995 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Your king's return

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heroup, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Greetings servants, your majesty has return from the temple of oogoola and will now serve the throne for eternity. I know my arrival was highly anticipated, and I am happy to announce that I have made it back safely. My YouTube channel has amassed a GRAND total of 8 subscribers which is a 800% increase since I was last here. I am glad that my mineplex content serves you well, and appreciate but also understand the love you give me. I have been directed by sources unknown, however, know that I have motives to save the universe! (or at least... world.)

Bow down and serve your king.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. Hi.....Idk what to say but congrats on 8 subs tho aizawa will always be my king hi

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  3. I think you may be mistaken my bamboozled friend, for I am the king of all. The ceremony for amassing eight subscribers will be held tomorrow at dawn, I expect all of you to arrive. It seems that you don't know much about the cultural differences, so I will inform you now. The only title I shall be known as is your King, and my loyal servants (you) shall call me "majesty." This is your only warning, you will be an example if you continue.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  4. Hey that's pretty cool!

Anyways congrats on 8 subscribers and gl on getting more

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  5. Nobody is gonna fall for that slander Paladise! Your kings great writings shall not be paltered with! Only your king (me) shall decide if he gets more subscribers or not, and your king is all for it! No luck is needed, as the subs are most likely rolling in as we speak!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  6. u have 2 subs tho

Posted Jan 20, 2021

7. yay. But Aizawa is still my king, sorry

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  8. yes nice, but stop litterally

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  9. Our king ❤️❤️❤️

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  10. Best content I've seen all year.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  11. this the same guy calling mineplex p2w and getting mad because people play in parties? dont forget his outrage at the playerbase for being "toxic"

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  12. i am king of the mineplex discord, i serve NO-ONE!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  13. wat
    slanderous I say, mineplex makes money based on players toxicity is what I actually said. Mineplex is not p2w?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2021
  14. I pledge my allegiance .

Posted Feb 4, 2021