• 2341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10779 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Your favorite place to travel to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xCipSyrianS, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello everyone!, this thread will be about where y'all wanna travel to, or have travelled to, and loved the experience. Personally, my favorite place to go to is Italy cuz it's so cool to visit their restaurants and museums that they have, and the famous landmarks too (I've been to Italy). What place(s) do you guys want to go to or have been to?

Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 14, 2019
    KingCalvin1 and Skywars like this.
  2. Heyoo!

So I went to Key West this February and I loved it soooo much! I would go back there any day because it's so fun and I love the downtown area, also, the hotel we stayed at was really nice and there was a beach for out backyard basically, we also had a hammock.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Skywars likes this.
  3. Hey buddy!!

So I would love to travel to Greece for the first time because half of my family are from there, and I’m really interested in the food, culture, and general spirits throughout the islands. The beaches are also so beautiful, so I’d absolutely love taking a vacation there.

As for a place I have already visited, this is hard because I haven’t traveled much.I did go on a cruise once to Tasmania in Australia (I am from another state in Australia)and it was super fun because not only was Tasmania itself cool, the cruise was awesome. The food was exceptional, the staff were friendly, the beds were so comfy, and the view from the cruise ship was outstanding!

I would absolutely love the opportunity to go on another cruise, or even another holiday, like to Greece!

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  4. Hey! So I have traveled to San Francisco, in California, and I gotta admit this was probably one of the best experiences I've ever encountered. The view is pretty amazing, Alcatraz which is a famous tourist attraction was amazing to see; considering it's closing down soon for the rust and the buildings falling apart. The Golden Gate Bridge was so amazing to cross. I biked over the whole city in a span of 8 hours xD. The Headlands were so amazing to see because of the nature and animals they ran and roamed across the natural environment. I loved it so much. If I could pick one place to go to next it's probably Las Vegas; I'm a HUGE GTA V fan and I want to see every place in GTA V in real life xD. But yea, good thread idea by the way. :D

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  5. Hey! I’ve been to quite a few places but my favorite places to travel to are the bigger cities since there’s so much to do in them! I’ve only left the USA once on a cruise so I haven’t seen too much outside of the United States, but I hope to travel outside of it someday. (:

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  6. Seattle

Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 15, 2019
  7. Hey!

Personally, I would love to travel to the US. More specifically LA and New York. These are two iconic places and they both have tons of landmarks and fun shops or places to go to. I would also like to go to Florida and do a big Disneyland trip. The US just seems like tons of fun and I hope one day I fortunate enough to go there.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  8. Hi!

So I’m a travel freak, I can’t spend my summers at home without going travelling! There are many places I love to go to, and have been too, and those are Malaysia, Singapore and America! Other than that there are some places where I haven’t been but really do want to go, such as Turkey, Africa and Hawaii! I’m a big lover of nature and wildlife, thus Africa is number 1 on my bucket list.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  9. I usually go to school, realise that it's the worst place I have ever been to, so my favorite travel route is going back home from school.

I mean, I answered the question from the title... right?

Anyhow, my favorite place to go to is my dad's home village on the seaside, where I have a few friends and relatives. I usually go there for summer vacation for a month or so, and I love how I can easily isolate myself from the world there and enjoy an almost cathartic experience in nature. I'm actually not a big fan of swimming, which is something that shocks the entirety of my family tree, so it's not uncommon that my afternoons there are spent by reading a book while lying on an abandoned tractor path. It's also a place where I spend a lot of time hanging out with other people, which feels awkward at first but becomes better afterwards.

Unfortunately, due to some family issues, the holiday house is not as warm as it once was, and it's affected me a lot in the recent years.

Ok, this might not have been a story about traveling that richer people are used to hearing, but I'm still very happy that I can go there every summer and sometimes more than that! As for countries that I'd like to visit, these are Russia, Finland, Japan and the United States.

As for the end, here's an aerial view of the sea nearby the place I talked about:
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  10. Hey!

I went to France last summer and it is hands down one of my favorite countries. The architecture, the food, the people, the culture, and just the overall vibe.

I will never forget that trip and in college, I will probably study abroad in France or a spanish speaking country since I'm learning spanish. :)

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  11. I've done a good amount of traveling and this is honestly a really hard question. My main categories for things I want with traveling is beautiful scenery (for photography), decent weather and awesome food. Places I've been that have hit all those categories are Greece, Italy and California. Another one of my favourite places that doesn't exactly hit the weather criteria but just has an awesome vibe is London (UK). :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  12. Hey there!

For the last few years, on my birthday I always went to Las Vegas. It's awesome there, and I enjoy being there with my family. For my most recent birthday, I decided not to go because I just wanted to kick back at home with some friends and eat food. It's really beautiful at Las Vegas and there's many things to do. It's also expensive, hehe.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  13. Personally I've never gotten to really travel but a place I've always wanted to visit was Paris, France. Personally I think France is a beautiful city and I would love to experience what the country has to offer.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  14. Hey!

Personally I love traveling to Florida. It's so humid all the time it's enjoyable to be in that type of weather. I love the beaches, SeaWorld, Disney world etc. There's a lot to do and it's enjoyable being in Florida. Another perk being family lives in Florida so I normally travel once every year or 2.

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  15. I would say Florida as well lol I love the warmth it has as well as the crystal clear waters. My family use to vacation down to tampa all the time. I remember seeing this cliff underwater and I could see coral types and lots of fish. Amazing experience.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  16. Hello, i've had the opportunity to visit america and the uk, both really amazing experiences but id say if i could pick a place to travel to it would be back to america just because i have family and friends there :D

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  17. My mom is East African(Kenyan for anyone who wants specifics) so we go over there sometimes to visit family(and by sometimes, I mean twice, one when I was 12 (I turnt 13 on the trip) about 2 years ago, and the other when I was 2(I turnt 3 on the trip XD) so about a decade a part. Of course my mom doesn’t want to visit once a decade so she plans for us to go next year if we save enough money. The trip in 2017 though was a fantastic trip and it was during an election year(it was Uhuru Kenyatta vs Raila Odinga, who was endorsed by Trump but ultimately lost) and if you guys didn’t know this already I am a very political person and it was fun to see how things folded up out during that election. Besides the election we did a lot of sight seeing and I had fun playing with some of the local kids(even though I was one of the oldest, definetly the most obese and out of shape of them) and with the stray cats(most friendly stray cats in the world, just saying) and it was all-around a good trip. It was also fun because my sisters, me, and my Kenyan cousins all have birthdays within a 2 month span

Posted Sep 19, 2019