• 153 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2874 Players Online
  • 2721 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

"You, You, and You Die!" Cake Wars Achievement

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by BlazeFire, Aug 31, 2021.

1. I probably should have posted this in the Cake Wars forum, but no one's posted there in over two weeks so I figured I'd just do it here and if it belongs somewhere else, it will be moved.

After a lot of grinding kills, wins, and cake bites, I'm only one achievement away from Frosting, and that last one is probably the most difficult. I need to get three consecutive kills with at most seconds in between kills. A lot of people have gotten it before, how do I pull it off? I'd love to just put a few alts or borrowed accounts on another team and then wipe them out since they're three free kills-BUT WAIT! That would be stat boosting, and I won't stoop that low. Even if I wanted to, I don't have access to any accounts except my own. So how do I get a winning scenario if I have to do it the hard way? What do I look for? What should my strategy be? Should I come with a party and coordinate it with them before hand?

Posted Aug 31, 2021
  2. find a bunch of noobs all on one team just collecting bricks and murder them

Posted Aug 31, 2021
    Joeysfat and BlazeFire like this.
  3. Rush or gear up first?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 31, 2021
  4. Probably use warrior to get a better sword instantly, and then rush them

Posted Aug 31, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. This seems to be one of those hard achievements that I complete without knowing O_O

Anyways I would recommend trying to bridge fight against multiple players or just stacking up with gear to a point where you can 3v1 and still win the fight. The bridge fight method will probably take some practice and luck. You can also try becoming a god in minecraft PvP but it's up to you.

Or just wait. Eventually it will happen without you realizing.

Currently struggling to get the achievement where it requires you to win a game with only one cake slice remaining :(

Posted Sep 1, 2021
    Dulciloquy, Joeysfat and BlazeFire like this.
  6. Also forgot to include this but you can try getting a diamond sword early game when everyone still has leather armor. This is super helpful too.

Posted Sep 1, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  7. This is one of those achievements that comes with time. My advice to you would be to play in a party where you can easily rush a team at the beginning of the game with iron swords (they only cost 5 bricks). As soon as you get your iron sword, split your party in two pairs and rush a side island each (if you're on red, rush either yellow or green). Players on those teams usually won't be as coordinated as you are, and will still be collecting bricks to protect the cake, buying armor, etc.. Talk to your rushing pair and tell them to let you get the final hit. Most of the time, you will be able to wipe out a whole team of 3/4 in 10 seconds, and the best thing is, they rarely fight back, as they're caught unawares and with only a wood sword. Achievement get!

Here's some maps that will make rushing easier and faster: Snake, Swan Lake, Woodland Grove, Badger in a Suit. Vote for these maps for a higher chance of this method working.

Posted Sep 1, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 1, 2021
  8. Hadn't thought of bridge fighting, i generally wouldnt use that is i practice a way that always kills opponents but usually gets me too

Posted Sep 1, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  9. Usually to get quick consecutive kills you can go ahead and 3v1 or have your team with you. You can get 4 hits on all of them then get the last hit on all of them at the same time which ends in them dying (if all leather and you have an iron sword). If not, you can just keep getting even amounts of hits on them or have your team help you get the final kills

Posted Sep 1, 2021
    CastTadpole9315 and BlazeFire like this.
  10. Lol this was actually the first achievement I got after getting lucky and giving a montage of hits to my enemies. I would have loved to make it into a meme. :(

Posted Sep 2, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  11. Just find a bad team (preferably one that has solo queueing people) and make sure that you get the first “move”. This is the one moment in which you should use warrior, since it’s the only kit that’s supposed to be used against groups since the regeneration only comes in useful there. Prioritize armor over swords, and watch out for archers (and maybe frostings) since they can really ruin your run.

Posted Sep 3, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. I got it surprisingly easy. This thread can be locked now if you'd like. Thank you to all who helped!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 4, 2021
    Joeysfat likes this.
  13. May we know how you got it though? :D

Posted Sep 4, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  14. Rushed some noobs with my allies for backup and landed the finishing blow on three as they got the cake.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2021
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  15. GG

Posted Sep 6, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  16. So it happened like how I said:

Posted Sep 6, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.