• 1146 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5917 Players Online
  • 4771 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

you think mineplex shut down till 2021?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by nadav1112, Mar 5, 2020.

?

?

1. yes

20 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. no

131 vote(s)
    86.8%
  1. I compared the present state of the server to how it was when I started playing on it. I have barely played on any other server.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
  2. Based Statistically and with my personal opinion I think Mineplex will be around for a long time, past 2021!! The bedrock server has had up to 11000 players online and a lot of old players are returning to the server because of our present situation. Mineplex is ruling out new updates as well which make the server even more interesting to play on. This server is amazing and it will be around for a while!!

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  3. Personally I don’t think that Mineplex is going to shut down anytime soon. With Mineplex now on both Java and Bedrock, the server has maintained a steady player count of thousands of users online at any given moment while also maintaining its partnership with Mojang. Considering the state of the world right now, a lot of people have been on lockdown with a lot more time on their hands which likely means that Mineplex’s player count will continue to rise over the next several months. In addition to all of that, the server has developers who have spent a lot of time working on ways to constantly improve the server. To sum it up, in my opinion I don’t think that you have to worry about Mineplex shutting down anytime in the foreseeable future :D.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
  4. Hey there!

I see what you mean, however I do not believe Mineplex will shut down. Possibly many years in the future they will have to, but not for a long time. I believe this to be true, because of the current global pandemic (COVID-19). This pandemic directed players to Mineplex, mainly Bedrock, and Mineplex is thriving. Sure, there may not be as many players on Java, but that doesn't mean they will have to shut down. Especially with Mineplex being completely original, they create their own games, and it attracts players, especially newcomers, or people who haven't played in a while. This makes Mineplex superior to other servers. Sure, they don't have as many players as other servers, but at least they are original, and they will stay that way.

In conclusion, Mineplex will not shut down anytime soon, because of the current player count, and because they would not want to let players down. Have a great day!

Posted May 12, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  5. Hey!

I know I'm pretty late to this, but I gotta say that Mineplex won't be shutting down for a long time. Obviously, in the very far future It probably will shut down, but everything has to have an end. Due to COVID-19 most people are inside and playing Mineplex and many other servers. This has boosted the player count and brought many people back to Mineplex including me along with some new players. Mineplex continues to be updated each month and thousands of players play every day on both bedrock and Java with Bedrock having the most players.

Overall, Mineplex will be around for a very long time and will continue to bring us great memories.

Posted May 13, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  6. I agree with Riyrus, the player count with quarantine is skyrocketing, bringing new and old players alike. The server will stay up for a long time coming, and hopefully keep growing.

Posted May 13, 2020
  7. Oh God I hope not. Dont give 2020 any new ideas

Posted May 14, 2020
    nadav1112 likes this.
  8. I highly doubt mineplex is shutting down anytime soon, according to my friend on the inside mineplex is making profit (not as much as they did before). Why would they just shutdown, The only way I see a shutdown is if players just stop playing.

Posted May 14, 2020
  9. Lol!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 14, 2020
  10. If Mineplex has lasted this long you should assume it wont shutdown but you can also think about the new subscription for Immortal it looks like everyone is buying it so pretty sure it wont shut down next year.

Posted May 15, 2020
  11. Mineplex probably wont shut down for a good long while. Just think of the people who bought ranks. And then think of COVID. This has caused an influx of players recently into Minecraft in general. The staff are volunteers, and there's few actual employees, so cost would likely never be a thing. And why would you think they would run out of money? its not like they removed the store and made it so nobody can donate.

Posted May 15, 2020
  12. why would they, putting into consideration what is going on atm it brings good business to the server meaning it thrives. This means they will be more likelike to keep it going and do things to capitalise on the current day to day happenings.

Posted May 22, 2020
  13. why would they, putting into consideration what is going on atm it brings good business to the server meaning it thrives. This means they will be more likelike to keep it going and do things to capitalise on the current day to day happenings.

Posted May 22, 2020