• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4970 Players Online
  • 4970 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned You Should't Reset a Server Of Survival..

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Neotheone4369, Apr 15, 2021.

?

No RESET TO SURVIVAL

1. NO RESET

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. RESET: ALL DATA IS REMOVED FROM YOUR WORLD AND EVERYTHINg GONE FROM YOUR BUILDS ALL OF IT

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Hoping To not get Reset On MInecraft Mineplex Survival Or damage it If you Know a way to stop this update Please Restore It All history And Data all Cords all OF them ERASED FROM THE WORLD OF SURVIVAL

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Pumpedpixel, MaybeMulti and thawazp like this.
  2. im not sure why there a reset

like for me i have a 180 player realm and we have a few gbs and had to reset to due world size, once the world gets to 4gb it lags and crashes and alot of problems happen, im not sure how big is mineplex survival but it must be pretty big

also i talk to big realm/server owners and they said the same thing about world size and not being playable once it gets big due to bedrocks limitations as of now

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  3. honestly same

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  4. mineplex has servers that are not infinite and the edges lead to other servers or the edge of the world no player can pass therefore something like this isn’t an issue for mineplex as the world size was set from day one, the reason they want to reset is to make it so we are stuck without shulkers or any progression in the game staff are very spiteful towards the playerbase because items that weren’t available were brought in by the community and even though they are normal vanilla items we should have always had access to they want a world where we have no possible way to do anything besides use basic overworld blocks and items without any way to progress at all along with removing redstone so farms are out of the question and make the game literally unplayable by taking every bit of the base game out of their “survival”

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Fallen and Pumpedpixel like this.
  5. shulkers dont get deleted when they hit your inventory? like the rest of the hacked items like even opening a chest will delete any "hacked" items

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  6. If the world is reset there won’t be any shulkers and no way to get them again same for prismarine series blocks end blocks nether blocks and all the items as well also there are no overworld structures either so anything from those will be gone as well it will be only basic overworld blocks and mobs no pillagers either progression will stall after the first five minutes when you mine up your first diamonds there will be nothing more to do after that and none of the blocks that we all love using in our builds and they’ve said all redstone components will be removed as well which is why we need to stop it staff plan to ruin survival forever

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  7. needs alot of work and things added to it , idk why its so hard to make a survival the other bedrock server just added the nether in their survival

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Pumpedpixel and thawazp like this.
  8. If they just left things the way they were before where everyone had access to all the blocks and items then things would have been fine all of the bugs and issues have been caused by changes that staff have made since then as well when in the past none of these problems existed player count was high the game was fun everyone was happy id understand why they want to make everyone quit or why they feel so spiteful to the player tbh I been starting to think the plan is to make it so bad that people will accept a reset for anything to be better than what we have now any other business would be interested in and value their customers telling them str8 up what they want but mineplex seems to do the opposite

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  9. Survival is 16 worlds combined.
    The reset may be needed to do some of the things in the update, survival has had a reset before and players still came on and rebuilt, it may need to be done for new things being discussed but to also remove the things that were built that shouldn’t be there as well as remove items that are possibly not wanted in game or to make it a fresh start, without going into details.

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    Diego0160 and GuardianInASuit like this.
  10. Uhm the issue is that those items and builds are very much wanted in the world the only people i see who don’t want it that way are mods who are overwhelmingly outnumbered by the actual players and mineplex customers who are begging staff to listen to us so survival can be great again

Posted Apr 25, 2021
    Pumpedpixel and MaybeMulti like this.
  11. Just wait for the proposal for update to come out before assuming what is going to happen.
    Can’t go into details right now about survival, but it is being worked on.

Posted Apr 25, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  12. Each sub-map is 623 by 623 chunks big, or 9,968 blocks by 9,968 blocks. Or 39903 in length.
    (Measurements courtesy of FarlandDuck)

Posted Apr 25, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  13. Dude. There was one change. That removed a bunch of illegal items and left most still intact that you, personally, have mentioned 8,000 times since then.

Survival will be reset when it needs to be reset to incorporate new features, something that will happen when there is a content update for the game. There is no discussion nor argument to be had here, especially since it is impossible to go back in time before the items were removed.

Addressing the OP, your items and data will not be reset until there is an update that warrants it being reset. This won't be any time soon. Likely many months, and in the meantime you can enjoy the game as normal.

Isaac,
    Bedrock GI Lead

Posted Apr 25, 2021
    ImFirewalker and DaPBillk like this.
  14. Hey!
    I personally haven't played any survival on Mineplex, but I have engaged in many SMP (survival) servers over the years. I have even owned an SMP server and I believe resets are mandatory. Even though it's quite frustrating to lose all of your hard work, it's not quite fun to many others and myself to play on the same world for a very long period of time. I think playing on the same survival world for mass periods of time drains the game; especially when there are no updates coming out. Just my thoughts on topic.

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  15. I haven't played on survival on Mineplex but I think a reset every now and then is needed. Minecraft comes with single player survival worlds that will never reset, and if you want to play with friends there are realms and other things made for that. It's also good for new players too, if they come into a world where everything has been fully explored, it won't be as much fun for them. I've played a few survivals on other servers and without updates or new stuff, it gets boring quickly and I feel like a restart will entice new players while also giving the current players a new world to explore.

Posted Apr 25, 2021
  16. Lolol enjoy the game as Normal when it’s anything but and there’s nothing left of it hardly?

Posted May 9, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  17. not if you saw how great the server used to be resets only hurt the playerbase and the in game player count survival was something special before something that nowhere else had and now we can’t even play the vanilla game :/

Posted May 9, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  18. ok then,

For the reasons below I'm going to be marking this thread as Not Planned and requesting a thread lock.

This is the reason why this idea is being rejected, nothing more nothing less. There hasn't been any helpful/insightful discussion on this thread for quite a while and I'm tired of the unnecessary and non-constructive ranting. Feel free to DM for more discussion or to join the GI Discord where the discussion is on-going, always.

Fallen

Posted May 9, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.