• 1597 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12805 Players Online
  • 11208 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

you ever just feel like someones hacking?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by godzilla lover, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm not calling anyone out or accusing anybody of hacking so stop if you're already typing with the cheeto dust under you're finger saying you're gonna report me. but anyway i just god bridged to the middle i claimed it and see someone trying to take me on so i engage in a fight and they completely destroy me in seconds i though hacking maybe he was using anti kb or
    killer aurora or he could just be a sweaty keyboard players so with better armor i go to fight him agian i nearly died i had 2/4 iron armor and nearly died to someone in leather i knew what i had to do i was a solo so i ender pearld to his base and ate his cake he was full iron diamond sword. But with my shears i broke his bridge blocked it off and voided gave myself protection sharpness diamond helmet diamond sword gapple ender pearl etc full iron and he was there he was clever to not take any emrald points or the middle point he got a few hits on me i pearled away ate a gap and engaged in battle he nearly killed me i was on half a heart and the only reason why i won that fight is because i was on top of my bed defense and got a hit combo on him some random noob from a team finished me but i easily killed him but that guy i got a suspicious feeling about i had to nearly break my finger spam pressing my controller to fight back. he just seems off

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Jet Starglaze, AWEARY and Fallen like this.
  2. *licks cheeto dust off fingers* how did you know???

Posted Mar 5, 2021
  3. Hello! It seems to me like you just had an intense fight with a good player, but I'll try to address your concerns.

Regarding where you said you had 2/4 iron armour and the player you fought was in leather, it's not rare to see players good enough to take on players in iron armour. Skill level varies from player to player. Also, if you were able to kill them easily then they are most likely a normal player like yourself. I hope this helped!

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  4. you're on ********Street

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
  5. Hey! You definitely seemed to have encountered a really close game with someone and it's impressive that you were able to win the game in the end. Though, like @siee said, there can be some unexpected good players that are able to put up a decent fight even with a vast difference in their armor and I've definitely had my fair share of these scenarios. However, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as it seems to be better suited as a wall post in the sense that you are sharing an experience rather than creating discussion about Cake Wars.

In the event you ever come across someone you do believe is hacking, you are always welcome to report them here. Though I recommend reading through the Reporting Guide before doing so as it goes over how to properly collect and upload evidence into your report. If you have any questions and/or concerns about anything, feel free to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked -- Doesn't promote discussion/Better suited as a wall post.

Posted Mar 5, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 and siee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.