• 2034 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10472 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

yo help

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by triplejanda, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so I used to be staff member on here, back in the old days (like 2013) and I'm popping in for a bit of nostalgia, but they've changed the forums to this ugly, less functional thing that isn't enjin and I don't approve. Wondering if there's a list of staff members I can find, just wanna see who's still here ya feel me? cheers

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  2. Yo!
    First of all, welcome back! And Mineplex switched from Enjin to Xeno around a year ago since Enjin was too laggy and really outdated where as Xeno has many updated features and is overall more customizable. You can view all staff at www.mineplex.com/staff and to view sub-team members you can check out www.mineplex.com/subteams and lastly if you want to see the full mentee distribution (for Trainees / Moderators and their mentors) you can visit this link here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Glamourized and Yato like this.
  3. Hey!

Sorry to hear that you don’t like the new forums. I hope there is some way that we can make it better for you! You can go to https://www.mineplex.com/staff to see all the staff members on Mineplex, like @TeaSpiller has said. It will show you every Sr.Mod team, all of the Admins, Owners, everyone. Hope this helped!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. yo appreciate it guys but for real you can stop with the customer service voices haha, you aren't getting paid to be fake nice to me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Sam ♡ and Shadow like this.
  5. They are just responding informatively...

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  6. never said it was a bad thing? Just saying the whole fake customer service thing is unnecessary??

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019
  7. Mmkay it looks like the original question has been answered and the thread as a whole is going downhill. To reiterate the initial question - mineplex.com/staff is the link you are looking for. This is always listed under "Extras" on the very bottom of any page you visit on the site. We moved to Xenforo in September of 2018 so it has been just over a year now. We got a lot of negative feedback in the first few months as we do with every change we make on the server. Now, the player base and community as a whole has adapted to the switch to Xenforo and from what we can see today, it's performing even better than Enjin used to.

TeaSpiller gave some helpful links as well:
    • To see subteam members, see here or here
    • To see Trainees, Moderators, and their Mentor, see here

This thread will be locked as the original concern has been addressed, and the follow up comments were unnecessary and borderline rude. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Sobki and TeaSpiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.