• 881 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2965 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

yikes ok

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rawyr, Oct 24, 2019.

1. hola, my name is Laur and I like to draw, read, or sing ;P you can usually find me in the lobby, playing death tag, speed builders, or cake wars! If you ever need help I'll try to help but I'm not always 100% accurate. I love meet with new people and I absolutely adore animals! I've always wanted a bird or a cat, but I have 4 dogs c: 1 pug, 1 chihuahua, and 2 Weiner dogs :D Nice to meet you, DM me if you need any help or you just want to talk!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Heyo!

You can refer to me by a lot of things, but mainly anything in my IGN or Skill works for me. I also love playing Cake Wars, so if you don't see me there you can catch me either in other various games around the network (whether it is Java or Bedrock), and in the lobby. It is awesome to see you are helping out within the community, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me or ask another person willing to do so! Personally, I am bad at drawing and singing, but on a day to day basis I enjoy reading. I like animals as well, and I currently own one dog (pit bull), one cat, and one fish. My favorite color is red as well. Nice to meet ya, I hope to see you around the network more :)

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    Rawyr likes this.
  3. Hey Laur!

It is very nice to meet you! My name is Mathew and welcome to the forums! I enjoy drawing and singing too! I am currently working on an art piece at the moment and I am also writing a song! I LOVE dogs. Pugs are so cute, chihuahuas are always hilarious, and Weiner dogs are so cute! I adore animals as well! Please feel free to friend me in-game, my IGN is Mathuu. Feel free to also add my on Discord! Mathuu#2279. PM me if you have any questions or / and concerns. Happy trails, and enjoy your stay at Mineplex!

Posted Oct 24, 2019
    Rawyr likes this.
  4. Aww! Pitbulls, cats, and fish are really cute, and yes I have an admiration for helping out, nice to meet you! Hope to see you again soon! :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Aww thank you! I wish you good luck on completing your art masterpiece, and if you're posting that song anywhere YT, etc you should shoot me a link when you're finished with it! I would love to hear it :D. Sure, I've added you on DC and thank you! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019