• 1500 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4751 Players Online
  • 3251 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Yay, 10,000 + people on MP rn

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Jun 18, 2019.

1. All I can say is, Summer has helped a lot with getting games started.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  2. I noticed this, it's quite exciting to say the least. As a long time player, you sort of see the ups and downs of Mineplex, the highs and the lows. Seeing us reach 10,000 again is just nostalgic and a great feeling in general. Huge props to Bedrock, though, as they pulled in almost 2/3 of it. Bedrock is constantly succeeding goals and always doing wonderful. You have to appreciate their hard working staff and development team for gaining, attracting, and keeping such a large playerbase for our network. Also to all those online the Java server today for helping us reach that small goal. As more and more people begin leaving school due to summer, I'm excited to see what more we can achieve and the numbers we can hit now that people don't have commitment such as school taking up their lives as much. Definitely a good day, indeed!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    s5e and ClqssyOwl like this.
  3. And also the java network reached 3,000 players I haven't seen that in quite a while.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    Saker and evildoer like this.
  4. As network staff, we-- or at least I-- take immense pride in moments like these. There's really nothing quite like seeing thousands of people enjoying something that you and your colleagues work hard to keep in pristine condition for everyone's enjoyment.

Huge congratulations to my colleagues and massive props to our Admins, Developers, and Leadership. Here's to the next 10,000!

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  5. Yay!

I was online when this happened, and was stoked to know that we hit over 10,000 players! It's a nostalgic feeling of the past when these amounts of players would always happen 24/7, and brings back a lot of memories. Bedrock really did come through with bringing the majority of the players, I never realized how popular Bedrock actually is until recently. SO many people play Mineplex on Bedrock, and it's continuously growing bigger and bigger surpassing goals and accomplishments! I really hope to see future players on both platforms, Java and Bedrock, to maybe get to 20,000 players at a time! Or, possibly a get together on a certain day to all play together! Maybe on the coming anniversary of Mineplex, there can be a get-together where it is similar to the older days of Mineplex, with new and old players alike coming together to bring back the nostalgia and memories of years ago. :)

This hasn't happened in a bit, and I hope to see it become a more common occurrence as players get out of school for the summer and can play some Mineplex B)

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  6. Yea mineplex is probably onr of thr modt popular bedrock servers
    Unfortunately it mot like that in java :(

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  7. The new spike in activity on Minecraft is incredible, I hope a lot of people remember what great memories they've had in the past and stick around!

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  8. This is really a historic mark that we have reached in the past few months. It has really been an exciting journey on mineplex and Im glad to see it return to it's former glory.

Posted Jun 22, 2019