• 990 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3569 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Y O U. W I L L. N O T. S U C C E E D.

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Alexthom, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have created a game. Do you like codes? Do you like riddles? Do you like trivia? Well then try ahead at this. Throughout imgur, i've lead clues scattered around for you to piece together. The first person to get to the end first will receive an award of 5,000 or more(depending on time) mineplex gems/potentially your suggested prize. That is, If you succeed. And Y O U W I L L N O T S U C C E E D(That's the name, if you couldn't tell.)
    To start, watch this video:
    https://imgur.com/a/BEoQ1cA
    I would recommend not participating or trying TOO hard. From my previous experience from ARGs, I have had times where I drive myself insane trying to figure something out. So I don't want to push anyone to do this, it's just something that I created for fun because I thought some people would enjoy it. If people have questions, I will try my best to answer them on this forum or in a DM. If you know what to do and are journeying through, YOU can decide whether or not you want to share with other people or go solo.
    So try your best.
    And start on your journey to win your prize.
    I wish you luck.

Posted Oct 31, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 2, 2019
    Jaek likes this.
  2. Good luck gamers I'm gonna win this

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  3. It means 10 days until Halloween

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  4. Posted Oct 31, 2019
  5. It means 10 days until Halloween

if I win, I’m giving you 5,000 gems. I don’t need 5,000

Posted Oct 31, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 25, 2019
    °3° and Alexthom like this.
  6. Yeah...the link's messed up because imgur is case sensitive so I can't progress.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    Alexthom likes this.
  7. Ok, Thank you. I will get this fixed as soon as possible. Great job though!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  8. I remember trying to win a game of survival games until I saw “YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED” in my notifications.
    Eventually I gave up and watched TV instead.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  9. [​IMG]
    UPDATE:

I've fixed a major problem in the video. So anyone who would be looking at the original, make sure you watch the new version.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  10. Where’s the link?

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  11. Which link are you asking about?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  12. The loins to the updated thing

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  13. Oh, the link that was at the top of the thread that lead to the video has changed, and the video has changed. I can't currently tell any of the details without giving away the first clue.
    --- Post updated ---
    Has anyone found the first part?
    That is, other than Jaekub.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 5, 2019
  14. yes

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  15. Hey,

I quite like the idea of this giveaway where players have to puzzle their way to win a prize! I think a clue might be the picture of Velma Dinkley that pops up around the end of the video. It seems quite out of place and mysterious even though most if not all the episodes of Scooby-Doo are based on visiting haunted houses and towns.

In case you don't know who Velma is, she's this character from the cartoon Scooby-Doo:

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  16. no but i cant help you with out giving away the hint

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  17. 8 days too late bud

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  18. Hey there! I avoided the comments just incase the answer was in there.
    But I think the answer is:
    10 Days Until Halloween.
    I hope I am correct! And I will not read the comments! Lol!

Posted Nov 25, 2019
    TotalTelemetry likes this.
  19. Yeah, to be honest, I had no idea what was happening the whole time, I just used all my willpower to try not to blink even though my eyes were burning..

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  20. Hey guys! @TotalTelemetry has won! I’ll keep this page open for a few more days in case anyone would like to discuss what happened.
    --- Post updated ---
    (BTW, he made a prize of choice, and got a rank upgrade from ultra to eternal.)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.