• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8366 Players Online
  • 5476 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

XP Tips?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by PurpleBlock, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Hey everybody!

I am a level 48 Mineplex player that has become obsessed with leveling up. It would be awesome if others could share tips on the best ways to gain xp fast.
    I would love to hear about your own strategies to leveling up quickly!

Let me know down below!

- Purpleblock :mineplex:

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    jis, Hubble and Currensy_ like this.
  2. Heyoo

I would definitely recommend super paintball as these games can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. If you do decently in the game you can get a good 250-300xp which is nice.

I would also recommend minestrike but this game can be a bit hard if it’s your first time. I can get roughly 1800xp every game and some games can last 7-8 minutes. I went from level 60 to level 61 in about 4 days by just playing minestrike which was cool.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    GAM and jis like this.
  3. Honestly depends. Skywars and Speed Builders is the best to level up solo. If you're playing with a team, I like going for Cake Wars since the games give quite a bit of experience. However, remember that XP is not everything. In the end, it's just a number next to your name and doesn't determine your skill. Having fun is whats more important in the end.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Legend998, GAM, jis and 7 others like this.
  4. Hey!

As a fairly experienced player on Mineplex, my best advice for leveling up would be to play games that you think you're the best at. I know I'm not giving you a specific game, but if you're playing a game that you're good at, the chances are that you would earn a lot more exp rather than a game that you aren't experienced with and gives more exp. But, if you're honestly looking for an exact game, I've heard that Speed Builders gives good exp, especially if you're good at it. Other than that, if you can get a good squad to play with, Cake Wars can also be very efficient for leveling up! Well, hope I help you a bit!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    GAM, Hubble and allegient™ like this.
  5. Best To Worst Games for exp/hour playing at the skill level of a lvl 100 who has a skill level of good to great at a game. **THIS LIST WAS MADE BY @rqil, NOT ME**

Bolded Games: Still available
    Non-Bolded Games: No Longer available

OG Alien Invasion - 76,032/h
    Area 51 Raid - 53,440/h
    Fixed Alien Invasion - 23,577/h
    Type Wars - 18,913/h
    Weekend Brawl - 18,745/h
    Heroes of Gwen - 16,628/h
    OG Minestrike Hopping - 15,950
    Skywars - 14,166/h
    Micro Battles - 11,970/h
    Super Smash Mobs - 11,812/h
    Skywars Teams - 11,568/h
    Castle Assault - 11,411/h
    Super Smash Mobs Teams - 10,892/h
    Castle Assault TDM - 10,847/h
    Cake Wars Standard - 10,505/h
    Monster Maze - 10,101/h
    Post-Buff Speed Builders - 9,977/h
    Bacon Brawl - 9,966/h (HYPOTHETICAL)
    Milk the Cow - 9,120/h (HYPOTHETICAL)
    Super Paintball - 8,746/h
    The Bridges - 8,649/h
    Wizards - 8,497/h
    Sheep Quest - 8,326/h
    Champions TDM - 8,133/h
    Evolution - 8,085/h
    Bawk Bawk Battles - 8,034/h
    Snake - 8,032/h
    Gladiators - 7,966/h
    Sneaky Assassins - 7,797/h
    Dragon Escape - 7,733/h
    Nano Games - 7,260/h
    Cake Wars Duos - 7,542/h
    Minestrike Playthrough - 7,393/h
    Survival Games - 7,244/h
    Block Hunt - 7,168/h
    Bomb Lobbers - 7,150/h
    MC League - 7,087/h
    Turf Wars - 6,685/h
    Skyfall - 6,586/h
    One in the Quiver - 6,432/h
    Survival Games Teams - 6,257/h
    Draw My Thing - 5,981/h
    Death Tag - 5,958/h
    Dragons - 5,929/h
    Ultra Hardcore - 5,500/h
    Champions Domination - 5,378/h
    Castle Siege - 5,302/h
    Master Builders - 5,210/h
    Skyfall Teams - 4,955/h
    Pre-Buff Speed Builders - 4,872/h
    Super Spleef - 4,700/h
    Champions CTF - 4,246/h
    Runner - 3,622/h

Posted Aug 9, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 30, 2020
    GAM, WowCaleb, jis and 7 others like this.
  6. Hey, from all my observations, super paintball pays off the most, but if you do not like this mode due to its monotony, etc. (I have an idea how to change it, it is currently under preparation but you do not tell anyone) I recommend long games in which you get a large amount of xp for a large amount kill etc. It is based on high-level skills, rank and willingness to meet new people. it is best to have a party that is just like you, to leave games with a lot of tryhards and try to look for those that are not there. I personally have 48 level but so far I can get the level in 3 days which is a good result for me. Lest it be that I say that you have to have a rank and I do not have it I immediately say that I want to level 100 without a rank, but I know this because people first look at the rank, then at the level, and at the very end there is skill (if you want to be in that party must be skill as long as possible) of course you have to be nice and not raise controversial topics. If you play any games and find the players good, invite them to your friends. it will sum up everything as far as my speech is concerned, have a nice day or a quiet night

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Hubble likes this.
  7. This is one of those things that I feel like depends on what you enjoy playing the most. For me, I started out playing Turf Wars which as of recently I would say it has some pretty good xp rewards and I got pretty far level-wise just playing this game before I moved onto Champions. Turf Wars is a very simple arcade game that pretty much anyone can become good at. If you average around 12-25 kills per game you could get around 1k xp per game. Most games go by pretty quickly, especially if you have a group of friends to play with, but on occasion you'll come across some games that take a while. Though, the rewards for those longer games are definitely worth it in my opinion if you keep a decently high kill output.

The second game I played the most was Champions, so if you're more into the hardcore PvP based games, this is a great game to play. I've not played in a while, but I'm pretty sure if you just play the objective of capturing points, getting gems, and getting kills to ultimately win, you'll get a decent amount of xp. The downside to this game though is the difficulty of getting used to the game and all of the classes and their abilities, so it'll definitely take some time getting used to if you're a newer player. But, if you're up for the challenge, I think this game is worth a shot.

Though, like I said in the beginning, I'm not sure what type of games you enjoy so I gave my two most played games that are also very different from one another and are the two games I gained the most xp toward getting level 100. There's definitely other games that I've played that give a good amount of xp as well that people have mentioned above like Speed Builders, Micro Battles, Paintball, etc. So you have a pretty wide variety of games to try out and you can kind of see which one works best for you. I'll also link a thread that I've seen previously over the same topic if you'd like to see some different responses. Best of luck leveling up!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    okRen likes this.
  8. Hello there! I don't have tons of suggestions I want to add. There are many ways you can earn lots of XP. You can earn XP through Sam the Slime mission, playing games, and completing the achievements. The more XP you earn, then the likely you'll level up. The only games that you can earn a lot of XP are Cake Wars, Survival Games, Skywars, and The Bridges. As long as if you have a good teammate with you, then you may have a higher chance to earn more XP!

Right now, I'm currently in level 59, and I'm halfway to level up to 60. Hopefully, I can level up by the end of August haha!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Hubble and xWand like this.
  9. UHC now open!

Posted Aug 23, 2020
  10. Hopefully I'm not too late with this reply!
    In my opinion, the best games for leveling up are the ones you have the most experience in and the ones you overall do the best in, since winning games always gives you much more xp than losing them.
    With that being said, I've had the best luck leveling up whilst playing nano games and cake wars, as these gamemodes are relatively fast and give lots of xp for winning.
    I hope this reply actually helps you rather than repeat what was already said above.
    (I also suggest taking your daily rewards at Carl the Creeper regularly as well as trying to complete some of the Sam the Slime missions as those two options also give you some extra xp which will help you level up).
    Have fun! :)

Posted Aug 23, 2020
  11. UHC is one of the worst possible games to grind for exp lol

Posted Aug 23, 2020
  12. Hey there! I saw @Hillly 's comment regarding XP grinding and rates per hour. I'd like to add on to their post just a little bit as I'm not sure of the calculations that went into putting such a list together.

the /rewards command exists and it can be quite rewarding to use it after every round of Nanogames to maximize gem, XP and shards earning. This is how I normally level up if I'm grinding for the next level :)

That's all I wanted to add, thanks.
    Take care o/

Posted Aug 23, 2020
  13. I recommend Super Paintball as a good XP grinding game for trying to level up.

Posted Aug 23, 2020
  14. I only have one suggestion for you. If you are particularly good in one game or enjoy one game more then others. I highly recommend that you grind that game. You end up enjoying getting experience and you get more experience because you win more games on a consistent basis. That's what I do with Speed Builders. Although it may not be the best game for getting XP, I really enjoy playing it and I tend to win more games then I lose and so I end up earning quite a bit of XP in a hour.

Hopefully this helped you in some way (:

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  15. If you're good at pvp grind UHC for XP.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  16. I always found Speed Builders to be great for XP if you win, however it does take a lot of practice to master the builds. If you're looking for a fast way to grind XP, I'd say Skywars is pretty good. It's fast-paced and if you play it a lot you'll find that you'll win much more often. Cake Wars is also good, however games can last over 20 minutes.

What it comes down to is play games that you're good at. The better you do in a game, the more XP you'll receive. For example, I consider myself to be pretty decent at Nano Games, and even though it doesn't give you a ton, if you perform well, you could get a decent amount over a long period of time. Play what you're good at and you'll find yourself gaining a ton of XP.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  17. If you want a lot of XP find really good/sweaty players to party up with, you get an easy carry for your stats and easy XP

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  18. Or buy XP boosters

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  19. How do you buy xp Boosters.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  20. You can buy them in the shop on this website

Posted Aug 30, 2020