• 200 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5643 Players Online
  • 5443 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

XP not being saved

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by D4rkRalph, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Bedrock Mineplex. I had to be lvl 40 at this time, but every game i finish, the xp just doesnt save, and since i cant see how much xp i need for the next level, i only see on the end of the games, wich every different game it just resets to the last saved xp it got, making any progress worthless.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
  2. That sucks dude have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

If you have then I suggest going to support.I hope this gets fixed for you.

I'm sorry I don't know more if I did I would help you but all I can do is give you options.Good Luck

Posted Oct 22, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 22, 2021
    D4rkRalph likes this.
  3. The XP not updating is a bug. It causes you to lose XP whenever you leave games or switch to another game server (such as when you /findgame). It is extremely annoying, and I have experienced probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of XP lost. This bug has been going on for a while, so it is a known bug. What I used to do is I would keep a tab of my forums account open while I play, and after each few minutes, I would reload the forums page as the linked character will show your "real" XP. Also, I find that the more you play, the slower your XP saves, so after every few wins, I would go to the lobby (/hub) and rejoin.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    D4rkRalph likes this.
  4. Hey there, I've noticed this bug and its been going on for a looooong time now. Basically, the xp only saves to your account if the Forums saves it (at least that's what I've noticed, someone correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm not exactly sure how the xp programing works, but my xp usually rubberbands (gets deleted, whatever you wanna call it) whenever I leave a lobby. I've found that the best way to ensure that you're keeping the most xp is to change lobbies every few games. If you stay in the same lobby for a long time, you're gonna lose more xp once you do leave.

Unfortunately there's nothing on your end that you can do to fix this bug, as it's on Mineplex's end- but it is a known bug and will hopefully get fixed up as soon as possible. We only have one DEV and he's doing the best he can, but Bedrocks got a lot of stuff that needs fixed so there's no telling when stuff will get fixed. We really only ask for your patience.

However, something else you can do to help out is reporting bugs that you find here. Make sure that you check out this guide to help you fill it out!
    Hopefully something I said helped you out a little bit, but if you have any questions or anything please feel free to PM me here on the forums or on Discord! (Asylum#6780)

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    coconut, D4rkRalph and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  5. This is happening since 1 and half year ago, i gave up on leveling up, trying again now but it just doesnt save anyway, i think i lost more than 1 million xp or more with this, and idk what support would do to help.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2021
  6. Ok, but its happening since 1 and half year ago...

OP OP
  7. Yep like I said, it's been going on a very long time. Unfortunately there's not much we can do with only one Dev :/

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    D4rkRalph likes this.
  8. oof

Posted Oct 22, 2021
  9. Oh i didnt knew it was only one dev. Ok.

OP OP