• 150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3352 Players Online
  • 3202 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Xp loss

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by jrthewall, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is anything being done about xp not being saved? I have been working on leveling up for a while now and decided to see how much xp I averaged per game over an hour. In this research I found that with the 17k xp I earn, 7k in being lost. Meaning I am losing about 41% of the xp I earn. And in an average week I lose between 147k and 196k a week. And that is not even including the xp during x2 holiday. It can get really frustrating to lose this much xp. If it is being worked on is there a timeline to when it will be fixed? Thanks

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  2. Heya Jr,
    It's a very annoying glitch that has just existed for years tbh, and if I have to be honest with you, then I don't see it being fixed any time soon. Just gotta work through it like everyone else does unfortunately

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    jrthewall and Cloudy like this.
  3. What version is this on? I have never seen anything of the sort.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  4. This is for bedrock, not java

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  5. Alright, I assumed as much.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  6. Adding on to this, I played a few games of Bomblobbers and we always did /findgame before returning to the game lobby to get in a new game faster. Even when we would win the game, no XP was saved for some reason when I double checked. It’s super weird because some people say it saves for them while for me, nothing saved during those few games.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    jrthewall, Mothy and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  7. Currently, there is an issue where the xp displayed in chat is actually less than the amount you actually get. It's not a matter of xp not being saved. It's just a visual issue. You can always check an accurate count of your current xp by linking your account to the forums and checking your progress to the next level that way.

Correct, yes. It appears that experience is not added right after you win a game. You will have to wait in the lobby for just a tiny bit for the xp to register.

Regardless though, I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience that the issue is causing you. Unfortunately, there's not much I can tell you about a timeline about when it is being fixed. However, it is a known issue by development and the Quality Assurance team and hopefully will be fixed soon. In the future, you can reports these bugs and get a response from Quality Assurance over at https://mineplex.com/pebugs

Locked by Forum Staff - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 25, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 25, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.