• 452 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3031 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Xp issue

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by FluteVegetables, Jun 20, 2019.

1. So I’ve been playing block hunt a while now (8 months) and I just recently encountered an issue that has to do Xp. So here’s what happened: I’ve been playing block hunt for 8 months now. 7 of those months the Xp earnings have been normal (930-1K for a win and 430-500 for a loss). A little before this month, I would start to get 430-500 from a win and 100-200 from a loss. Note that the times when I was getting more, it wasn’t due to an amplifier or double xp week. Can this be fixed?
    --- Post updated ---
    Is this just gonna be left alone or what?

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  2. It is most likely nerf. That seems like way to much XP.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  3. What do you mean by nerf?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 22, 2019
  4. It's when developers make things less powerful

Say you are playing a game and a weapon does 2000 damage.
    Then the developers change it to 500
    This is called a Nerf. It makes it more fair for other people and not make the game to easy

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Oh okay.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hopefully a mod answers. Cause I would like to see if the nerf thing is true.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 23, 2019
  6. The xp on BH isn’t exactly the greatest at the moment, and we are aware of it. We are planning to push an update for BH as soon as possible, where winning as a hunter and as a hider should provide a similar amount of xp. For the time being, if you’re going for xp on BH, I recommend playing as a hider and use all your fireworks, on top of constantly using your meows. These two give gems, which also go towards your xp. Also killing hunters repeatedly as a hider helps towards the amount of xp, same reason as the rest (the kills give gems, which give xp). Other than that, there’s really not much else I can recommend other than playing games that you like and might be good at.

There’s a chance that you got more xp in the past by doing these things more often other than just hiding, but I could be wrong.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
  7. I don’t have meow or fireworks as I’m bedrock.....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2019
    YourNewDad33 likes this.
  8. I think it’s because that person is java and we’re bedrock

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  9. ? 1k xp is nothing

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  10. I know right? xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2019,