• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Xenforo app

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by BBoy2003, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

i typed in Xenforo in the App Store and I got the app called “forum app” and it says to be linked with Xenforo because when I was asked to confirm my email on signup it was a Xenforo site. Does anybody know how to link the mineplex forums with that app? I would like to be able to recive notifications when I get a forum reply and not have to always check the website. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  2. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

As far as I am concerned there is no app for XenForo and in turn Mineplex. I would highly recommend against using any app that claims to be a legitimate version of any of these apps! However, I do have some good news, if all you are wanting it for is to receive notifications from replies one thing you can do is click the "watch thread" button and select "receive email notifications" this will send you an email whenever a new reply is sent! If you then add your email to your phone you will get notifications of the email.

If you have any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Locked || Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.