• 523 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8961 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion {XBOX ONE} Survival mode [/Trust Idea]

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by RosewoodMist303, Oct 2, 2019.

?

Add /trust into minecraft bedrock survival mode on mineplex

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. In Survival mode on XBOX ONE, u cant let people build on your claimed areas so I suggest a command titled [/Trust <Username> ]I would love this feuter so please read my post. :potato: :squint: :bedrock:

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  2. Nice idea, think it can be useful.

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  3. It was made that way for all, win 10, Xbox, mobile, switch no one can have anyone else added to claim.
    It was suggested just after release of survival to have the ability to add players to claim, it may still get added at some time, but there were other updates to survival to help it over all like keep inventory and TP requests. That is known people want to add friends so maybe it will be that way later.

Posted Oct 2, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 2, 2019
  4. such a good idea, shame it wont happen until next year or something, such a shame

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  5. Heyo!

From the small increments of time I've played Survival for, I think that this is a very good idea. It would be a lot more efficient to have a trust command for your friends to build on your land, so this would be a very useful command to have. This is a +1 from me, and as Firewalker mentioned it is not only XBox one that doesn't have this feature. Maybe later down the road this would be more useful, as there are more important things that need to be tended to first. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  6. Hi!

Although I have not played on bedrock myself, I think this is a very good idea and having the ability for friends to be able to build on your claim would be very useful!
    Have a good day/night

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  7. Yes I know that it's not on any of the platforms but this is the bedrock discussion forums maybe someone should post it on another platform forums discussion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 2, 2019
  8. Yes this is the bedrock discussion which is why I mentioned that it’s not just happening on Xbox, but on all bedrock platforms. There isn’t individual forums for each platform (Xbox,win10,Mobile,switch) So other discussion spots is not needed.

Posted Oct 2, 2019