• 416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2995 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

X-rAy users

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Gamerscore cat, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Not sure if it’s good to post this here but I played a lot of games where people said they have X-ray ,does anyone know if theres anyway to detect this, cuz when your playing block hunt, hiding and someone says “I have X-ray he’s up here” it’s a little annoying. Has this happened to anyone

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  2. Me being well informed on hacks here. Minor correction the players hacking are using PlayerESP or EntityESP This basically marks your hitbox and draws a line over to your location. If the hackers are saying XRay they don't know what they're talking about. As far as detection there isn't a direct way from what I'm aware of. If your well hidden and they don't search and run straight to you they're probably using ESP. If I were you I'd report this with the player name and let the Moderators deal with it buddy. And yes this is a normal occurrence but not easy to detect (at least for me).

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  3. There’s way to many to report , doesn’t seem worth it, I see so many in every gamemode , most Push their luck and try to fly and get insta kicked xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Well, you can always record it and send it here, as it does help the server a lot more than you think.

With anticheats, this is considered impossible to detect, since this has to do with the clients rendering. Server software can not see what exactly how they are viewing things. So GWEN can't detect it really. (There are xray prevention methods but it can't punish for it, like in games like The Bridges.)

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  5. Every report helps man!

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  6. I mean it's very possible to use X-ray to hack in a game like this and still get a massive advantage, besides most of the people aren't hacking and are just being trolls.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  7. And most don’t care about getting caught , I got a few that said, I have X-ray in public chat
    It’s like *cough* *screenshot* lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2019
  8. Just because some say they do doesn't mean they do, but generally they do, and hide in a spot that isn't easily seen, record and keep your eyes on that player and if they go around a corner and kill you, that would be pretty good evidence, but it isn't always a guarantee, but it does help if reported when they are obviously using X-ray, esp, player tracers.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  9. It’s hard cuz on bedrock the blocks sometimes glitches and you can tell it’s a player , like it’s 2 blocks in one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2019
  10. There are such methods to punish X-Ray, just how I can detect forms of wall-related hacks.

Spoofing blocks and spoofing entities are not hard either which can easily throw off a client as well. You just need to know how to properly execute it.

In-short, it is very possible for this to be resolved. It's just easy to some and it's more of a risky play if a developer doesn't know what they're doing as they can ultimately lag the server badly.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  11. Hi hi!

X ray hacking can be hard for moderators to pick up, even for general players to notice. In blockhunt, dont fret, x ray hacking cannot pick up players who are hidden, but there is a hack called player ESP which can show locations of players and other entities such as animals, monsters and chests. This does fall under our hacking categories and is punishable with evidence. I can say it does get a bit annoying/frustrating when players do cheat in game for their own benefit, ruining it for other players in the game. We do however have ways players can help us with finding a ensuring these players are dealt with accordingly, such as mineplex.com/reports where you can create a report and a reports patrol member on the bedrock staff will deal follow up with the report, or you can contact a bedrock moderator such as myself and we can give you a hand.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  12. Most of the time I’m a chicken , so I guess that mob thing can see me hiding where it would be impossible for a chicken to get to, unless it did parkour xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  13. Yeah, what I would say is to fake blocks or just screen share them without them disconnecting from the server, so they don't turn the hacks off. I would also check the texture files and the profiles they have installed within Minecraft and %APPDATA% files.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  14. I don’t know if these people are necessarily using X-Ray so much as Player ESP. In most of the hacked clients X-Ray is typically programmed to only search for ores, seeing as how hunters are not finding ores in Block Hunt, X-Ray is out of the question. However, Player ESP is programmed to outline the hitbox of other players to make it easier to find them and I think that’s where you were attempting to go with this.

Yes it is an issue I have experienced myself and it is very rude of the person doing so. However, if you happen to find evidence of them doing this be sure to make a report ASAP to mineplex.com/report, otherwise the problem may not be dealt with.

Glowing Regards
    ~ Sky

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  15. This is all possible on bedrock???

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2019
  16. Yes gamerscore cat, there are hack clients for bedrock and esp/player tracers are there.
    Even X-ray can be used in survival.
    Also the double block thing in block hunt, most of the time it’s a player standing in a spot that doesn’t allow you to be placed, and it says it in the chat, so it will make it look like a double block

Posted Jun 5, 2019