• 1005 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10453 Players Online
  • 9448 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wrong Punishment!

Discussion in 'Help' started by DeerClops_, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! Today when I went into minecraft I saw that I had been banned from mineplex for 40 days on my alt. (Kills_On_A_Stick). (This also happened to my friend Wins_On_A_Stick.) It said that I had been banned because I had used Jesus even though I have never done it and never will. I suspect I have been excluded because others believe I use Jesus even if I do not. My friend and I play 1.15.2 and when you swim you can swim in a special way just above the water surface. This way you do not take any damage. And for others, it looks like you are using Jesus even if you do not. I think this is important to address so that other players know that we are not cheating, but I also think that this glitch should be fixed instead of me and my friend being banned.

:D

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  2. Heyo!

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. I'd suggest making an appeal at https://www.mineplex.com/gwen-appeal and reading over https://www.mineplex.com/appeal-guide/ if you think the ban wasn't fair (this punishment is considered movement hacking so severity 3). If you have any more questions in regards to your punishment or anything else, make sure to PM me or staff members found here. Hope this helped, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  3. The above reply provides some pretty helpful information that'll help you out. I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you and it's pretty understandable why it may have happened in the first place. What I can recommend is to make an appeal as stated above, and it should be looked into accordingly. As for the bug you're experiencing, you can feel free to report it at our official Bug Report page and go into as much detail about the bug as you can, thus it can be sufficiently patched. I'll be locking this thread as the concern has been appropriately responded to, but if you have any other questions pertaining to this thread, feel free to message me!

Posted Mar 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.