• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Would you say this is an underrated game on the server?

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by SilentLattice31, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Whether it's the Java version or Bedrock version, do you think it's underrated (after all, it's had no threads until now)?

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  2. TsunamiSurvivor .

TsunamiSurvivor .

Personally I love Death Tag, however, due to how simple, and basic the game is not many people truly play it often. I feel with people giving it a chance, and playing it, they would love it. So, yes I do feel it is an underrated game, seeing as nobody really posts here in this section truly shows how underrated it really is. If I were to give some basic suggestions on how to improve it, I would say maybe add kits for the "Undead Chaser". Runners do have kits, but I also feel Chasers should as well, maybe something as small as a 10 block blink, but I do feel that something new should be added into this game.

Posted Jan 31, 2019
  3. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

No it’s way too glitchy on bedrock

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  4. Yeah the game is kind of glitchy, but personally other then that I don’t see a problem with it. The only thing that confuses me with the game is that sometimes runners are skeletons. Not exactly sure if their supposed to be but it’s hard to tell who’s a runner and who’s a chaser. It has a similar situation to one of the blockhunt maps.

Posted Feb 4, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  5. The most confusing factor could probably be if they intentionally make their skins skeletons/wither skeletons. Though I assume name tags can reveal their current role in the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 5, 2019
  6. I don't really like the game I don't find it fun to play to be honest

Posted Feb 5, 2019
  7. I really enjoy the game, however it's really simple and overall isn't that strategic. I would still consider it a good game to play if you are bored of playing other games.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  8. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

I used to play Death Tag quite often, and while I don't really play it much anymore I can see that it's definitely not as popular as it once was. I wouldn't really call it that underrated since I do see some people playing it, but I agree that it's not that popular anymore. Most people play games with a certain strategy to win, and considering the simplicity of Death Tag, it could be a reason why it isn't played as much anymore. I play it on Java, not Bedrock, and I don't know how it works on Bedrock, but on Java it definitely isn't played as much anymore. I do miss playing it though, and I hope to play it again sometime soon.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  9. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

W I Z A R D S

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  10. I don't understand how this is relevant to the topic, if it is at all.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2019
  11. Fall

Fall

I guess you've never played it.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  12. I'm not sure which you're referring to, the actual minigame or the post that PapiKirito posted.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  13. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I do not think Death Tag is underrated at all. Death tag has a very loyal community and since the new mixed arcade update (java) it has shown that it could have its own npc. Anyways, I do not think death tag is underrated at all, I think it is an above average game and I hope that one day it gets an npc again.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  14. Fall

Fall

The game

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  15. Lol the word itself explains nothing on how it’s underrated anyway. Though getting back on track, what if they merged this with mixed arcade?

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  16. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

Smh if you knew of it then you would know that the word itself is interchangeable with underrated Mineplex game.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Fall likes this.
  17. You didn’t explain what it meant.......

Posted Feb 11, 2019