• 202 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5603 Players Online
  • 5401 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Would you rather part 6 season 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeeelzeeel, Oct 27, 2021.

?

Would you rather

1. Be able to go to any planet for free

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Learn 12x faster than any normal human

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. I would choose learn 12x faster than a human so when i get good grades i go to harvard after getting scholars I will work as a doctor with a salary of 100$ an hour 8 hours a day 5 days a week i will afford a spacesuit in no time then go to space

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    xGillzz likes this.
  2. Learn 12x faster, I think that would just be useful in many scenarios and also the trip going to the planet of choice would probably be chaos such as going on a rocket up into space and I don’t even like air planes xD

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  3. don't think it would be extremely applicable to go a different planet
    So ill just improve my (obviously great, obviously clearly yep) learning ability

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  4. learn 12x faster because i am an idiot

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  5. Definitely would love to learn 12x faster than any normal human, imagine wanting to learn how to play an instrument and mastering it in a week

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  6. Be able to go to any planet is my choice, because, I dont feel as if I need to learn any faster than I do now. I dont learn fast at all and in fact I suck at learning very much. But going to any planet for free whenever I wish would be so incredibly cool I would love to go to every planet (without dying) and feel the experience, my whole life i've always tried to think about what life is like from outside the planet we're so used to being on while looking up at the stars and it just amazes me, you know?

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.