• 415 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7412 Players Online
  • 6997 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Would you rather part 10

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeeelzeeel, Oct 12, 2021.

?

Would you rather?

1. Have everyone hate on you but mods, developers and admins are your friends

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Loved by everyone but hated by mods, developers and admins

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. I would choose mods, developers and admins as my friends so I wont get banned

Posted Oct 12, 2021
  2. I would choose Jacoby Brisket because he's a god. Nobody can touch Jacoby Brisket.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
    BlondieBrook and Cakemaster7019 like this.
  3. neither

Posted Oct 12, 2021
    xGillzz likes this.
  4. Tough choice, but I would choose loved by the mods because they are the opinions that really matter. cause if they don't like you then if you slip up a little you are prob gonna get banded.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
  5. i would choose to be friends with both the mods and admins and the general population of mineplex

as for the hypixel (simons) special interests and mods+admins they already hate what the hypixel provisional administration is about

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  6. i feel the same way, but like, if I get banned because the moderators dont like me wouldnt there be a lot of people (the normal players / members who love me) to back me up and try to get me unbanned?

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. It would be unfortunate to have the rest of the staff team hate me, but they can't ban without reason so I should be okay in that sense. Honestly I feel like I would rather have everyone as my friend even if the staff hate me. So be it

P.S. - I love my staff friends :)

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  8. mods because there always really nice. :-)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.