• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10038 Players Online
  • 7148 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wither Assault Suggestions Maybe

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by DooDooBug25, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. It’s ya boi, DooDooBug25, back with another thread.

Wither Assault is a game lives through the mixed arcade and even gets an update every now and then in terms of both map and gameplay fixes. But here is the thing. It needs a more personal update. The arcade update recently made a few changes, but it didn’t do quite enough. So here are some changes I am proposing.

Wither Assault is an arcade game just like any other arcade game. So why does it not have any visible stats? Well, I think it is time to change that. Wither Assault needs visible stats because it is a game just like any other. So what am I saying exactly? Well, you know how Block Hunt stats are divided into Hunter and Hider wins? Well, I think it would be good for Wither Assault to have wins divided into Wither and Human wins. It would just look nice in my opinion for the opposing teams to have wins divided like this. Besides a visible win count, I believe that Wither Assault should have achievements. I feel like the lack of achievements is partially what drives people away from Wither Assault. So here is what I propose for achievements:

Shot Through The Heart
    -Shoot Withers 10 times with the bow as a Human in one game

My Hero
    -Revive 100 Humans

Human Hunter
    -Kill 6 Humans in one game

True Survivor
    -Win 25 games as a Human

Wither Warlord (possibly needs a new name)
    -Win 25 games as a Wither

There are also a few issues (some are massive) that may decrease the popularity of Wither Assault.

General Issues:
    -For the kit description of Human Medic, it says “Right-Click with Axe to Throw Repairer.” Since the ability in game is called “Repair Master,” I believe that the portion of the kit description should be changed to “Right-Click with Axe to use Repair Master.”
    -Healing Potions should be renamed to Revival Potions. This is because the potions do not restore damage, they only revive players
    -The Human Sniffer (the compass the Withers get) is pretty broken (as in over-powered, it works just fine). It points the Withers directly to where ALL the Humans are hiding. So it definitely needs to be nerfed a bit. Either (1) the cooldown needs to be raised to 40-45 seconds in my opinion or (2) only have the compass point the Wither to the only closest Human.
    -Make the Archer’s shot blind the Withers for 4 seconds instead of 3 because 3 seconds isn’t quite enough time to hide from the Withers after shooting them.

Bugs:
    -When a player is knocked into the void by a Wither, the Wither doesn’t get kill credit
    -Land under and around Skeletal Minions is indestructible to Wither Skulls while the Skeletal Minions stand. (The radius is the same as the indestructible land around killed players, which are represented by skeletons with armor.)
    -There is a bug where if a Wither blows up some land and gravel or sand falls out of place and a Medic uses Repair Master, there will be holes where the gravel previously was. There is not much that can be done to fix this unless sand and gravel are changed to not being affected by gravity
    -When the Withers Spawn in, they do the thing that spectators do where they are shot in the air and then they fall. If the Withers don’t catch the fall in time, they will fall hundreds of blocks into the void. This will probably be fixed once that bug is fixed (it seems to also affect cosmetic morphs that float like the Wither and Guardian).

That here is all I have. If you have any suggestions, additions, or criticisms about what I have posted, feel free to post them. No guarantee that I will respond but I will do my best.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
    EpicEnderDragon1 and joshbet9 like this.
  2. I agree it would be nice to fix wither assault. The thing is, it might not happen for a while. A new game just got released with a good amount of glitches and Bigs which the staff is currently working on to fix. These changes are great just remember it might take some time.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
    DooDooBug25 likes this.
  3. Imo, There should be achievements that you can get in this mode.

Posted Sep 16, 2018
    DooDooBug25 likes this.
  4. I think so too, which is why I listed possible achievements

Yeah, I am prepared to wait for a while. I waited for Castle Siege, and I don't mind waiting again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2018
  5. i agree that wither assault should have its own stats similar to block hunt

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    DooDooBug25 likes this.
  6. Only thing I'd add is an achievement where as a human you take no damage in a game, maybe call it "The Human Bawk Bawk" lmao

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    DooDooBug25 likes this.