• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10731 Players Online
  • 7841 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Wither Assault Bug?

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by Counteris16, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Just returned after a 3-4 year break after quiting the server when Wither Assault was originally removed and only left in mixed arcade (it was my all time favorite minigame), but to my surprise I see that you can now find it SEPARATELY in Mixed Arcade but the problem is, whenever you left or right click on Wither Assault - nothing happens! Is this a bug or something?

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  2. You are correct - this is a known bug with a few arcade games, namely Milk The Cow, Squid Shooters, Sneaky Assassins, and Wither Assault, where you can't queue for them separately.

If you want to be able to play Wither Assault, you have to do it through Mixed Arcade. The rotation goes in alphabetical order now, so if you join servers that are on games in the latter half of the alphabet, you'll be able to play Wither Assault more often.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Rilau and Lila like this.
  3. So when is it getting fixed or is it intentional?
    I have no interest in waiting forever just to play Wither Assault once, I only want to play it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2020

4. It's not intentional, though I have no ETA on when it will be fixed. It's not the most pressing bug, so it's not a high priority or anything, though it will be fixed eventually.

In the meantime, you can always play Wither Assault in an MPS if you don't care about experience.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  5. Hello!

As @Xukuwu has already told, that issue is currently known as well as for other games which you aren't able to queue, but we can't exactly say when it will be fixed as it all depends on Development team decision.

This game is currently available on Mixed Arcade which isn't good variant for you since you want to play only that, however, you may take look on Mixed Arcade servers from time to time to check if there is Turf Wars game going and if there is, it means next game after that will be Wither Assault. If you don't want to do what I have explained in the previous sentence, you can always ask to play that game on someone else's MPS.

For the future, if you believe that you found any bugs, you should submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs-game where our amazing Quality Assurance (QA) team members will review that and reply to you. Also, don't forget to check the bug reporting guide which you can find here before submitting any bugs in the future. As for right now, you may not submit a bug report about that since that issue is known already and will be fixed once it will be possible to do.

I will request to lock this thread since the discussion isn't really needed because public forums aren't a place for discussion of bugs, and they should be reported in the appropriate place which I have explained above.

FM Note - Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Im_Ken, Xukuwu and Camull ✩ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.