• 450 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4974 Players Online
  • 4524 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

WIP Game Banner

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by GuardianInASuit, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Hey! I've recently started working on a Mineplex Banner and I need ideas for assets.

This is what I have so far:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently, as you can see I have Carl the Creeper. If you have any more ideas feel free to suggest what I can add!

Posted Jun 16, 2022
    Amg and ReJo like this.
  2. The crown on the I

Posted Jun 16, 2022
  3. Make the 'm' look like a capital "M"
    and maybe make the "N" a little wider?

Posted Jun 16, 2022
  4. looks good!

Posted Jun 16, 2022
  5. The "X" possibly in green+brown? The greyish line is being mixed up with the creepster in the background. Otherwise (and considering some of the above suggestions) looking good (y)

Posted Jun 17, 2022
  6. It has no texture yet.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2022
  7. Ah, in that case, nvm my comment. Will certainly look splendid! (y)

Posted Jun 17, 2022
  8. Looks fantastic Guardian! It looks like this can turn out to be something cool. I'm not sure how this works, but maybe each letter could have a texture of a different block? Also, incorporating Mineplex-specific minigame items like a cake for Cake Wars would be nice too.

Posted Jun 17, 2022
  9. looks cool!
    I'd probably put some widely-7sed standard things like an iron sword or pickaxe in the background, those are used in a lot of games

Posted Jun 20, 2022 at 8:18 PM
  10. Spectacular job Guardian. I really like how you came up with the designs in this banner.

Posted Jun 20, 2022 at 8:29 PM
  11. Hi bestie! I feel that you are off to an amazing start with this model. The only things I would suggest have already been suggested above. I would make the "M" in Mineplex look more capitalized, widen the "N" and then I would also maybe add muscles to Carl! He is swole on the Bedrock version. Don't sleep on Carl!!! He puts that work in at the Mineplex gym.

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 4:09 AM
  12. Idea, suggestion:

I understood this logo/banner would replace the old one in the Lounge map. There are tons of us jumpers who enjoy jumping around the Lounge map using different kind of methods. Would be cool to have a secret entrance that leads inside Carl's head and into a room that has some VIP-lounge kind of vibes in it.

Maybe wide enough for some private Treasure Bomb -parties. Just an idea

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 11:11 AM