• 2013 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10451 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion windows 10 edition: houses

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by pokeboy369, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Have to admit, I love the houses idea. but I think it would be loads better if things like Redstone and signs worked properly. I'm pretty good at Redstone, and I wanted to make some Redstone parkour, but it just disappeared when I try to power it. is this deliberate or a mistake, and is it possible to be changed?

Posted Nov 15, 2018
  2. Hello,
    I do not play much on Bedrock, but I will try my best to address this. I don't believe the redstone not working is a mistake, as that is not something that would slip by in the creation of the gamemode. I would have to assume that it is disabled in order to prevent lag or people crashing because a surplus of redstone can cause that to happen. Although redstone would be cool, I don't think it would be a good addition due to the fact that it can be used maliciously in the ways I previously stated. Again, this is just my interpretation of the situation. I hope I could help.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 15, 2018
    factionsBR likes this.
  3. Posted Nov 15, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  4. Hello, I see that you seem to be talking about "powering" something so I am going to assume you're talking about pistons. If you were to play around with them for a bit you would notice that they indeed do work, they push items and do everything properly. They go invisible as it is a visual glitch, but they do work as intended. All of the redstone works so I'm not sure why you'd have any problems using it.

~Bjd

Posted Nov 16, 2018
  5. This is a cool idea! Though the admins would have to add housing the crates/mystery boxes :-)
    --- Post updated ---
    how do you get the things under your messages (like that animation)

Posted Nov 16, 2018