• 3047 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11485 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Will there be more maps in Death Tag, like the PC maps?

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Fifo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Will you guys add more maps to Death Tag as you update Mineplex, like the PC maps (e.g. Bedroom)?

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  2. Mineplex let their maps come from two places, map submissions and builders. Their builders are not really set on specific builds (from what I understand), they're set on builds that they want to make and for what game mode they want to make it for. I assure you eventually there will come updates to death tag since it is also apart of Nano games. But as death tag in itself, it is not one of the bigger games so not many people build maps for it. Over updates, in the future, whether that be in the next map update or in the future of updates I'm sure they will eventually come.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  3. What's poppin!

Like what Spicy said the build team isn't really focus on one game or another, it's just what they wish to build. I can promise you that they'll create some more maps for Death Tag. You just need to be patient as the build team will create some maps eventually.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  4. They need to fixs the bugs where runners appear as skeletons!

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  5. If you know of a bug please report in by clicking "Report A Bug" in my signature or go to www.mineplex.com/bugs

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  6. That probably won’t happen anytime soon. That’s unless the player count for death tag rises

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  7. They already know about it, no need to spam them

Posted Jun 14, 2019