• 1341 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8163 Players Online
  • 6822 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Will (Clans Stats) be reset for the upcoming Map Reset?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by hipsterkiwi, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I've had this question since the last map reset. Will clans stats finally be reset for this upcoming map reset. To me, it has gotten annoying because I have such a bad score, and I've wanted to start over and make it as high as possible. If anyone has an answer for this, I'd love to know about it.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  2. I don't really know why they would reset. I mean it represents the entire time you have played clans (from when it was implemented), maybe that could add a feature where you can see your stats for different seasons and then also the overall stats.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  3. Yah I could understand that. There should be an update where every season you have a new score but there is a score history for each player, so you can look back and see how you did each season.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2020
  4. The MCD has a channel where you can check players stats, weekly daily and so on. I think that's the closest there is right now for what you are looking for.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  5. I think that they should have a stats for per season and a stats for perm that way you can see your stats for different seasons and stats overall

-Painyz

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  6. No, Clans Stats will not be reset for the new map or during a new season.

Posted Feb 8, 2020