• 350 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6657 Players Online
  • 6307 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why YOU are bad at SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Crash, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always liked blaze or pig, blaze has an awesome ability for getting back up into the fight if you have been knocked down, it also deals a slight bit of damage and distorts their vision. Pig, ooooohhhh don't even get me started on the zombie pig man mode, energy re-gen is off the charts as well as damage. I was told that blaze and pig were my worst classes so naturally I use them the most.

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  2. Eh, blazes really only work on newer players. More experienced players will know how to dodge inferno and and know when to cancel firefly or to run.

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  3. That's true in order to get consecutive wins I have to get lucky with who's in my lobby.

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  4. SSM being the game I have the most wins on, I'll give my insight regarding the OP's statements. In my own personal opinion, players not thinking outside of the box and using the normal "tricks" of each kit that are known, makes the game FUN. This is because the players who know what they're doing and are per se "professional" can easily get these kills and it adds on to the fun of the game. Sure you'd like some competition here and there, most of us have been in that 30+ minutes SSM game as you continue to battle it out. But if that were to be be it for every game then it would honestly became both boring and tiring.... well at least in my opinion. So there is no need to really suggest anything to others as they will eventually learn how to think outside of the box and get better at the game, as I have done so naturally. It all really depends on how much you like the game or how dedicated you are!

Posted Feb 22, 2019
  5. I really disagree with you on that. Doing the same tricks over and over again for a thousand games makes the game pretty boring, I find the most interesting ones are when you have to try to notice how your opponent acts and how does he play and react to everything you throw at them, and use that to predict what they'll do next. Really good players will keep changing the way they play a little once they notice you caught on. Games like that are the most interesting imo.

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  6. yeah these repeated tricks and use of mechanics is why i think this game takes literally 0 skill. i literally come in 1st place half the time by just sitting in the back, and cleaning up the ******s who actually fought for like 5 minutes. it's a pathetic game and i wouldn't ever waste my time getting "good."
    here's the big problem though. lots of people play SSM and play it so much they don't realize that them overthinking isn't skill, ..it's just them overthinking it. it gives them a very small advantage vs noobs and if you don't believe me i have 9 wins ever in SSM and i will 1v1 any "pro."

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  7. You said you found it difficult to be good at Skeleton, which is what I was referencing

To a very vague extent I agree, but a lot of the times the mentality of wins correlating with skill leads people to think that 'oh, this 4k player must be insane' when in reality they have gotten their wins by abusing various broken kits, but not actually improving as a player

I would agree with 1k being a good milestone though

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2019
  8. What can I say? It works 99% of the time.

Posted Feb 23, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. This is intended for people who actually play the game

I guarantee that you have no clue what good play looks like from 18 games of going afk while you watch anime with hand soap

OP OP
    Darius, hellcqt and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  10. "Salty tryhards"
    Says the one getting so flustered by being told they dont play the game LMAO

You know, I could actually put effort into giving a proper response, but watching you flip out over a block game that is supposedly so beneath you is entertaining

but- if you insist!

OP OP
    hellcqt and neropatti like this.
  11. Holy cow! Did someone say 1v1?!

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  12. first of all, what
    LOL
    an easy to learn kit =/= higher tier
    Blaze and chicken are low tier because of their high predictability, lack of potential, and other reasons. Just because you can’t learn a kit doesn’t mean it’s bad smh

Posted Feb 23, 2019
    account likes this.
  13. To add onto this, it's pretty easy to kill a blaze from what I've done. Just follow these oversimplified easy steps.
    Step 1: Bait blaze to edge
    Step 2: Smack blaze off
    Step 3: When blaze tries to recover, smack it again and dj back to ledge.
    Step 4: A simple smack ends recovery, blaze is now ded.

Posted Feb 23, 2019
    fanbehavior likes this.
    • Inappropriate Posts/Threads
    lmao talk when you have -snip- to 1v1 -snip-. easy af

Posted Feb 23, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 24, 2019
  14. c o m e d y

Posted Feb 23, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 23, 2019
    neropatti, Flout, Crash and 1 other person like this.
  15. hello sir i am here for the one vee one

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  16. I am waiting on your friend request.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 24, 2019
    Pupett likes this.
  17. i friended you hours ago with no response. if you're going to talk back it up buddy, just saying. i'll be on in around a week from now.

Posted Feb 23, 2019
  18. Why you lying bro

You think I didn't check my friends list before I sent that?

"Ill be on in around a week from now"
    LMAO

gtfo, you have no intention to 1v1. None.

OP OP
  19. your in game name is Crash5 right? yeah i friended you i screenshotted it LOL wym lying tho. the only one lying here is you about this entire threads purpose lmao. anyways i just don't have the time. you seem to have a lot of time for whatever reason ;) i wont touch that subject, you do you man. if you want to 1v1 then i'll do it this friday. otherwise stop spamming my notifications while i'm afk. LOL

Posted Feb 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.