• 3410 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8659 Players Online
  • 5249 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why xJayzx is quiting death tag

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Jayboi, Aug 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello. my friend xjayzx wants to share why he is quitting death tag. all things written below on this thread are from my friend xjayzx.

3: the community: The community is very toxic. if anybody wins there is a good chance someone will talk smack about them. and the community just isnt good at all.

2: Its getting boring: With having no updates in years to the game. it gets tedious after a while. after playing 6 hours a day for a month you start to get bored

1: targetting: i have a long list of people who target me. and a small list of friends.

My enemies: Astrcl. bluuq. ayrin. raynboh. kazd. hoq. willls. calemvir. wigswentflying. sante. beckai. amma. ugonnabemylamma. blockhead_h. brznt. Tavlecn. jzeph. lunarhuntress98. mwua. and much more that i cant count

i would consider kazd or tavlecn my biggest enemy seeing as kazd is a enemy that is hard to get over but possible. but tavlecn is constantly spreading rumors that i hack. targeting me. starting his own cult of boosters. and is all around my biggest enemy.

Friends: Crimsoncomet. caribbeancruisn . Ladymacaw. Toebuskiss. Camcraft2 xRelate (and i hope to be friends one day with zayta because i really like him)

I would consider Crimson or Camcraft2 to be my best friend on mp.

I might join dt again in around 12-14 months but for now i am done with it. i have every odd stacked against me. i never have a chance at winning because i always have a million targets on my back. so basicly i am done. Gl yall who are still playing dt i hope you all enjoy yourselves. Goodbye

Posted Aug 4, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 4, 2020
  2. Hellooo

I'm sorry that the time spent on Mineplex has not been preferable, but there are always alternatives. You can always leave the game or join a different DT lobby as well. I can understand the frustration with the lack of updates, but our development team is trying their hardest to push out quality content as fast as they can. Might I recommend playing an entirely new game on the server, perhaps one that has been recently updated if you're looking for a change? If you ever feel harassed by other players, you can also gather evidence and report it at https://www.mineplex.com/reports after taking a read over https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/

All in all, this thread isn't promoting discussion and is centered around the topic of "I quit" in a way. Therefore, I'll be locking the thread. If you have any questions, concerns, or need a friend to talk to, feel free to PM me.

Thread Locked -> Does not promote positive discussion

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.