• 1001 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10450 Players Online
  • 9449 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Why we should remove "Land Claim"

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Albraa60, Mar 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. First , i know what you're thinking "Land Claim is useful" But no , imagine being in a cave and THEN you cannot break that iron ore
    Becuase you're in a claimed chunk, C'mon! this make life a lot harder! i suggest you to remove land claim! or i suggest updating
    it and adding a new system i can call "Chunk sorting" So when a world generate there's caves , right? well then make the caves area
    a "Cave chunk" and add a rule like this: "You cannot claim Cave chunks". Iam sure there's somebody that might agree and somebody
    that might disagree, But this is my opnion.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  2. I'm going to have to very strongly disagree with this. Plenty of players here and I all would like to be able to keep our bases claimed. And what about players who like to make underground bases? Would we just not be able to make secure underground bases anymore?
    It's going to happen sometimes when you see ore and can't mine it because it's claimed, but there's still plenty of unclaimed ore out there to mine.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    thawazp and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  3. I disagree. First, you don't know when you are over a cave. There are probably thousands of caves, which would make it very hard to make a claim that is not over a cave. Also, you saying that we should remove land claims, that brings another problem; griefing. Sure, they can be punished, but just think of the weeks it takes some people to build their bases. Would you really want people to have to spend weeks re-building their base after being griefed? I wouldn't think so. This would cause players to leave Survival, which in the end, would kill Survival, since no one would constantly want to be getting griefed, re-building their base, just to get griefed again. So really, I disagree for removing land claims. This would make life a lot harder, and could kill Survival.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  4. That would be a -1 for me.
    You can go around the cave until you find unclaimed land and build/dig up, also you can just die and it will take you out, as well as tp to a set home.
    The ability to set claim and have for the most part a place that won’t get taken down outweighs not being able to get out of a cave.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    Fusafez and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  5. There's lots of ores that are in unclaimed land.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  6. -1, say you found a beautiful natural landscape and you just had to build you base there but it turns out it was a cave chunk??? It would be like bruh. Why? Just mine in unclaimed land? You can just explore, after all just set your home or strip mine.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  7. Hello!
    This is an interesting idea, however this idea has been denied in the GI chats. Removing land claims can cause many issues for players who have worked very hard on their claims, and many people could have items stolen or claims destroyed. Although it is frustrating if you're mining and end up under claimed land, there are still many other ways to obtain materials outside of claimed territory. Thank you for the idea however!

Not Planned -> Denied in GI Chats

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  8. Hey,
    I disagree with this idea. I know that it can be annoying to find open land in Survival Mode but claims are an essential part of Survival. Without claims it would very much resemble an anarchy server which is something Mineplex would not endorse. I myself have 200 claims spanning over multiple servers protecting my builds. I would be very upset if they were removed because I spent a lot of time making those builds. I know a large majority of the player base would agree with me. If you need help finding an open plot feel free to PM me and I'll find you an open area to build. Have a nice day.
    ~Degagelemming95

Posted Apr 10, 2021