• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why We Should Play More OITQ

Discussion in 'One in the Quiver' started by Mickeyheart, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart

Hello fellow players of Mineplex!

I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to say that OITQ is sadly not getting the attention or players that it has had in the past. One in the Quiver was always my favorite game on Mineplex, and I made tons of friends playing it. Now, I am lucky to see one person in queue. Why is this happening?

I believe we should play more OITQ because it helps us train our combat skills, and have a fun environment with a challenge.

Have a great day!

-Mickeyheart

Posted Mar 14, 2019
    cerns and Chrris like this.
  2. KerbalBoy

KerbalBoy

I really used to enjoy OITQ, but I stopped once everyone else did. I really miss it. However, I see it played all the time in MPSs and MCSs, so my advice to you is to join an active community and play with LEGEND+ friends.

GL!

Posted Mar 14, 2019
    Mickeyheart likes this.
  3. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart

We should really play together ingame sometime! Do you know of any communities that play OITQ frequently?

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2019
  4. KerbalBoy

KerbalBoy

I'm sorry but no, i don't know any good communities, but you can always do /com! And ye I would like to play with you sometime.

:)

Posted Mar 14, 2019
  5. Chrris

Chrris

Heyyy Mickey, remember me? I'm xChris_! Well, most of the OITQ community quit Mineplex or Minecraft as whole but my community does OITQ most of the time! It's /com join Rebels if ya wanna join!

Posted Mar 14, 2019
  6. KerbalBoy

KerbalBoy

#letadvertsbelegalagain
    XD

:)

Posted Mar 14, 2019
  7. HeyItsAdam

HeyItsAdam

Because Mineplex decided to ruin Mixed Arcade completely. Only 5-6 games are able to be actively playable now. Not saying you can't play the rest, but you are going to have a very hard time finding games for the most part.
    --- Post updated ---
    Because Mineplex decided to ruin Mixed Arcade completely. Only 5-6 games are able to be actively playable now. Not saying you can't play the rest, but you are going to have a very hard time finding games for the most part.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  8. _H2O

_H2O

Personally, I really enjoy playing OITQ. I like to think that I'm pretty skilled with a bow, though I'm not as good as I used to be. I also really like how fast-paced OITQ is compared to other games. You have to have quick reactions or you lose out in a game such as this one and it's constant movement throughout. I agree that it's unfortunate that it isn't played more in the Mixed Arcade. I'd love to see it appear more often than some of the more popular games. Maybe some new changes would refresh the player base a bit since the game hasn't really been updated any time in recent memory. If you have any specific ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  9. KerbalBoy

KerbalBoy

Yup
    I really enjoyed OITQ but with everyone gone, the only time i can play is in MPS/MCS. It really is a shame no-one plays it anymore

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  10. ~DuvL_

~DuvL_

Hey,
    I agree with you KerbalBoy,
    OITQ is a really old game, but still good. A shame! Only MPS are practically the only ways to play OITQ nowadays.
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  11. cerns

cerns

I think we should play OITQ more because I’m a professional bow spammer and I’m great at it

Posted Mar 21, 2019