• 332 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5420 Players Online
  • 5088 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

why was castle defence removed

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by CREEPER 487, Feb 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so I playing castle defense but then when I went to sleep it was gone I am pretty sad please add it back I thought the servers were just down so the day after that I checked to see if castle defense was there and even after a week it still wasn't there so after that i never played mineplex again

Posted Feb 15, 2021
  2. Hello, Castle Defence was a limited time gamemode for Bedrock during the Halloween event. However, since the Halloween event was done and the regular lobby returned, Castle Defence was removed. Hopefully it will come back next year, but for now, we won't be able to play it. Hope this helped!

Posted Feb 15, 2021
    MC_Minium, 510bike and yvuggu like this.
  3. Probably the best Game mode in a while , really can’t wait to play it again
    I’ve seen many post of people wanting it back, and I do too

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  4. Posted Feb 17, 2021
    Kight, 510bike and yvuggu like this.
  5. Unfortunately Castle Defense was only introduced for the Halloween event. There was discussion about whether or not to make it a permanent game but ultimately it was decided to become a temporary game for Halloween.
    I know a lot of people really enjoyed the game so I hope it’ll be brought back next year!

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or concerns!

Posted Feb 17, 2021
    Ryan9116 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.