• 310 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4928 Players Online
  • 4618 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why the hell am I always on yellow/green team?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by __misha, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I have been playing regularly for over 4 months and I have been on yellow/green team almost every single time I have done standard. It is honestly quite annoying considering the stigma with yellow/green team and it directly affects my gameplay. I just did a test, and I was on yellow/green 10 out of 10 times in a row. Quite frustrating.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    TylooMC likes this.
  2. Correct me if I am wrong but normally parties are automatically queued before other players in the order of red - blue - green - yellow. It also depends on if other players queue for certain colors whether they are in a party or not.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    Truthhs, Drizzerd, JAKE/// and 8 others like this.
  3. I'm pretty sure there are these colored Sheep (or other NPCs) you can right-click to change your team color. Try right-clicking those and you'll be put into a "queue" to get onto that team (I haven't played Cake Wars in some time as I'm not that fond on the game, but many of the other games I've played have this feature, so try right-clicking the sheep).

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    TylooMC likes this.
  4. Hey!

I realize your frustration with this! As KyloRen1010 stated above, players who are currently in a party are generally put onto the team colours red and blue first, instead of yellow and green.

To fix this issue, you can queue before the game begins for whatever team you wish. In doing so, you should have better chances of being on a side other than yellow or green. Another option to increase your chances would be playing with other players within a party!

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  5. Parties will always be in red, then blue. If you are solo queuing this is why.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  6. What is the order for yellow and green, because I only ever play in parties and I cannot recall ever being on green, only yellow if not red/blue.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  7. I believe green then yellow, but I am not 100% sure.

Posted Jun 15, 2020
  8. I'm lucky I guess.

Posted Jun 18, 2020