• 235 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2319 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why My skin White. And Why Map download slower..

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Hanzo Hasashi65, Nov 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm having an issues.. i Logged on Mineplex.
    All Players skin Turned White and When I played A game... Map Download so slow.. my internet connection was good. Sometimes i play Skywars and Map Download... So slow. And it make me fell into the void.. What Just happened

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  2. White skins were added from mineplex to prevent users from crashing since the skin editor brought problems, once thats fixed skins will return back to normal.
    As for your skywars problem not sure what could be happening, could be your device.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    KoolioBRO9OO likes this.
  3. I read in another thread recently that the white skin issue is known and is working on being fixed by the developers. The slow map generation may be because of a device that you're using. Try using another device and see if the problem persists. I hope that the game starts working better for you and that your regular skin is back to normal soon enough. :)

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  4. Hey!
    Skins are white because of the new update Microsoft released, Mineplex did this to reduce lag because the skin customization caused crashes as @Steven190 said above me. Also, Skywars maps sometimes do that for me too, I would recommend going to https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/ to report any more bugs you find so we may help! Also with the new Microsoft updates it has been getting slower and maps don't load as well. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me!

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  5. Yo!
    As Ailia stated above, the reason behind the white skins is due to the most recent Minecraft update to the Bedrock platform. A lot of new features were added one of them being skin customization and it caused a ton of lag (making servers crash n so forth) so the developers are trying to fix it as soon as possible. As for the maps, this can be a variety of things such as your device, your wifi speeds, how large the map is, or if the server itself is lagging. However, if you notice it being something common and others are seeing it to make sure to submit a bug report at www.mineplex.com/bugs -> game report. Since your concern has been addressed, I'll be locking this thread but if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 28, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.