• 1747 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6011 Players Online
  • 4264 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why isn't Ocelot and Rabbit in Super smash mobs?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by SamuelLightBlade, Nov 27, 2018.

1. I see you tried to correct me but Mineplex SSM have all the same hitboxes
    --- Post updated ---
    people often get confused with this but, Mineplex some how managed to make every mob in SSM have all the same hit boxes to make it fair and enjoyable.

Posted Apr 18, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 18, 2019
  2. Hello!

As was previously stated, Mineplex didn't not implement these mobs because of small hitboxes because Mineplex adjusted their hitboxes when hit by projectiles. The kits on Super Smash Mobs are already a very saturated roster, and they might not be implemented out of a pure lack of a need for new content.

Hope I was able to help.

Posted Apr 18, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 18, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  3. Thank you finally someone who says the right things about hitboxes!

Posted Apr 18, 2019
    ClqssyOwl likes this.
  4. For the second time, all kits don't have the same hitbox. Only with projectiles does the game only resister hits on the player's hitbox.

Posted Apr 18, 2019
  5. only melee has different hitboxes

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  6. go say that to cabob or vocaloiid I'm not dealing with this.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  7. Both of them are aware of that fact as well, you probably misunderstood what they were saying when they were talking about hitboxes regarding to projectiles.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  8. If you’re just reciting what you think they said, because they know what you’re saying is wrong, then don’t act like you know it. The fact you’re telling someone to go to someone else to prove you’re right shows how you don’t even know it yourself.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  9. Yeah I'm pretty sure the full player hitbox is hit with projectiles...but I don't play enough SSM to even be qualified to be reliable.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Jkaebub and Acerna like this.
  10. I know I know it, and the reason I said go talk to cabob or volcaloiid is because I know that they are better at convincing others than me. So a person who is acting like who know it is you, not me.
    --- Post updated ---
    then explain how I can still hit squid when I'm trying to hit it's above.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  11. ???
    Yeah there's an invisible squid that increases the player's hitbox in 1.8, but that doesn't make every kit's hitbox the same... An iron golem still has a bigger hitbox than a chicken even if there's an invisible squid you can hit.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  12. I don't play in 1.8 lol
    --- Post updated ---
    and I can't melee iron golem's arm
    and I also can hit the above of chicken.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  13. If you don’t play in 1.8, you shouldn’t be able to hit above the chicken as there wouldn’t be the squid. (Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s why most players play in 1.8 for the hitbox advantage) If you press f3+b you will be able to see the actual hitbox. Actual model =/= hitbox so you may not actually be hitting the hitbox of the mob.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  14. Just for clarity, I PM'd l5x with a lenghty response that took a while to write, but the response I got was essentially "I'm not going to read what you said, nor am I going to reply any more"

Really unprofessional imo, but hey, people gotta do what they gotta do.

Projectile hitboxes are the same.

Melee hitboxes are different.

Every melee hitbox has an invisible squid above it.

So the hitbox is the vanilla mob + a squid on top. It is not the same hitbox for every kit.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    leo_thya likes this.
  15. Can we stop being petty? You clearly took my words out of context. I said that I would not reply due to an argument that could potentially form. I did, however, reply to the part where you said my post was blocky with too much text. I replied to that by quoting almost all of your posts, which appear to be blocky and full of quotes.

If you don't support me when I'm trying to not start an argument, then it wasn't an idea to PM me in the first place.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  16. I doubt they play on Java. My guess they're a Bedrock player.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
  17. All hitboxes are the same with archery and range. All hitboxes are fit to their respective mob in melee.

Posted Apr 27, 2019
    Acerna likes this.