• 2264 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12340 Players Online
  • 10076 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is this minigame dead on the EU servers?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Wefe, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Everyone is busy playing Speed Builders or what? Literally nobody plays Minestrike anymore, when I want to play it I either go on my friend's private server or switch over to US. What happened with EU?

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  2. Everything is dead on EU.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  3. There aren't many EU casual players left - most of them play in the league now, and the few that do still play casual either don't know there is an EU server or they see that nobody is playing Minestrike and switch to the US server.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  4. Our EU server has always been significantly smaller compared to our US one. Our player base is just generally set in the US area compared to other parts of the world. Additionally, I know a lot of players from outside of the US that make friends with US players and would rather play on the same server as them. It seems to me that a lot of players, regardless of location, have moved to playing on the US server for the most part. I would also say that Minestrike isn't our most popular game and players are probably just enjoying themselves in other games. Unfortunately, the EU server all-around has decreased in players over the years and this isn't just exclusive to Minestrike itself.

Posted Aug 2, 2019