• 619 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7030 Players Online
  • 6411 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is there so many "love hotels" on housing?

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by TacoSnack, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Basically every roleplay house I see is almost always "LOVE HOTEL! plz join", why?

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  2. I did read the thread about what love hotels are and why there important, but still why aren't there that much other houses

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2021
  3. I was thinking of posting this, the biggest one has private rooms, a church to get married in and “poles” with chairs, I think it’s going to far for minecraft

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    TacoSnack and Gil-galad like this.
  4. ikr,i think its a place for 8 yr olds who are perverted. its ruining the roleplay section of housing in my opinion.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  5. I seen something similar on Roblox, the Devs ban every time someone makes a new one, they should on here too

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    AkumaAkira likes this.
  6. Never have I thought that I'd Love Hotels still be a thing. I thought this trend died a long time ago.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
  7. They try their best. I have a few Mod friends that try to ban as many people they can find BUILDING them. Mineplex doesn't have the functionality yet to actually clear plots which are why there are so many. If you see a love hotel, please try to report them. They need visual proof of someone building one. They can't do anything if it's already there.

Note: You might want to confirm some of this with a Mod. I am going based on what I know as I am not a mod myself. I do trust my friends who are mods and this is what I have heard from them.

Posted Mar 18, 2021