• 264 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6561 Players Online
  • 6297 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is there so little winner experience now

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by boardinglerum75, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I remember that when I played skywar a few months ago, the winner could get 1500-2100 experience points, but when I won in skywar today, I only got 700-800 experience points. This makes my upgrade very slow, I don't want to do this! ! ! I want to change the ratio of winning experience points back.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
  2. If the game isn’t amplified that could be why. Besides 700-800 is better than Cakewars still.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  3. i want people who complain about only getting 800 to play a game on java

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    SlashInvis and Tanish_ like this.
  4. As @AbleToStrafe said, amplifiers can double the XP of a game, for every player. They last for an hour, and you buy them using Minecoins. There used to be an amplifier constantly activated, but the queue ended and Skywars no longer gets amplified all the time. You can check if a game is amplified by looking on top of the villager in the waiting lobby of a game. That is why you are getting less XP than usual.

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  5. a few months ago there was a universal ×2 multiplier for mineplex ps 5th birthday

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    Cakemaster7019 likes this.
  6. In addition to skywar, do you know which modes have the most experience?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
  7. bomblobbers for sure

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    DaPBillk likes this.
  8. Bomb Lobbers gives the most rewards out of any game. Although, the downside is that it is rarely amplified, meaning that you would get "half" of the XP you are looking for. Skywars is overall more amplified than Bomb Lobbers, but if Bomb Lobbers is amplified, I definitely recommend getting in a party with friends and grinding that.

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  9. Especially cause if you lose a bim blobbers game you won't have used up 5-7 mi yes

Posted Oct 14, 2021
  10. Several months back, there was a server-wide double XP event, plus Skywars was amplified 24/7.

Sadly double XP is over now, and the Skywars amp queue has ran out, meaning you're gonna be receiving much less XP at the moment. Although you're used to better XP than this, SW has a very good XP/hour, especially compared to other games such as CW and MB.

Posted Oct 17, 2021 at 10:40 AM