• 1239 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9677 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is the server lagging RN?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hopped onto others, but there was little to no lag there and I was playing a TNT game!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Danese and JYTG like this.
  2. Hey there!

Unfortunately lag is something we cannot fully fix. It is a known problem in the community and will hopefully improve in some way. Those at Mineplex are working hard to continue improving the server.

I'm not sure if any of these solutions/troubleshoots will help you out, however, I suggest:
    - Resetting your Router
    - Relaunching Minecraft
    - Disconnecting from your internet and reconnecting

That's really all I can say to help. Otherwise, I hope your connection on the server gets better.

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  3. Yeah a lot of the lobbies have been lagging a lot lately.
    Most of the time, people will spam certain cosmetics and get mobs and such to permanently be present in the lobby.
    Like this:
    [​IMG]

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  4. Some cosmetics should need maximum usage per server, like it could be used only one person at a time. That thing on the image probably is the Infection Gadget thing whatever it is. It should have decreased maximum players infected per server and decreased amount of time you are infected.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  5. Lag usually happens when you’re in the server. I had the situations before, and there’s no way to resolve it. The only way you can reduce the lag usage is to restart your internet, re-open Minecraft launcher, and reboot your computer. These methods will help you to improve your gameplay experience. I know that I tried it many times before, and it helps. If these methods doesn’t work, then I suggest you wait for a while.

If you’re still lagging, but your internet connection is okay, then it could be your PC performance issue. There’s also the case that lots of players use their gadgets and cosmetics. I suggest you get an Optifine mod and lower your video settings. Optifine mod will improve your FPS. This will also reduce the lag more. Again, if this method still doesn’t work, then I’d recommend you upgrade your PC performance. You can upgrade your hardware, or buy a new one.

I’ll now lock this thread as the questions has been answered. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    Danese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.