• 1153 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9591 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is it when i search my Minecraft character it doesnt show up on the website

Discussion in 'Help' started by Gallahaa, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have linked my minecraft character and when i go to search in the players section it doesn't come up with anything? its also when im in the shop? i want to buy something but cant??

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. Hey!

If you pause the game on your device there should be an option to go to the Mineplex Store where you can purchase items/ranks or anything that you want. The store on this website is only for Java users I believe. There is also an NPC in the middle of spawn which you can use to access the shop. As for when you search the players section, could you expand on what you mean?

Posted Sep 17, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2019
  3. Thread Moved to Help

Assuming you are a Bedrock player, the player stats tool on the website is only meant for Java players. The same can be said for the shop page. If you would like to purchase a rank for your account, you can do so in the in-game shop behind the spawn by clicking on the corresponding NPC (you can also see more content by Mineplex by clicking on the button that says "See More from Mineplex", or here).

As your concern has been properly addressed, I will be locking this thread. Please message me if you have any further questions.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.