• 398 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5641 Players Online
  • 5243 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Why is it called Vanilla Skyblock ingame? It should be just Skyblock

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by UCYT5040, May 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is it called Vanilla Skyblock ingame? It should be just Skyblock
    ==========
    Ok, I know a whole lot of you are gonna disagree, but I have reasons.
    If there was a modded skyblock or a non vanilla skyblock the vanilla should be there to separate the different kinds. However there is only ONE version right now therefore it should just be skyblock.

The Vanilla part is only shown INGAME! Not on the forums.

Posted May 17, 2020
  2. I guess it could be changed, but I don’t think it hurts having the word “vanilla” there. It gives people a clear indication before joining that the game is traditional skyblock. Also, although it may not happen very often, if someone purchased a rank to play skyblock and they thought it was a unique custom version of the game, they may be disappointed.
    I don’t think it’s worth changing in all honesty, but I see your points.

Posted May 17, 2020
  3. Ok, I understand your reasoning too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
  4. Yea as 510bike said, there isn't many custom features on Skyblock at the moment so I think keeping the name as "Vanilla Skyblock" would be fine until they add new things or release it to the Bedrock public community.

Posted May 28, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  5. I think Vanilla is good but then Vanilla could mean no mods, no plugins, just plain traditional Minecraft but in this case SkyBlock. The SkyBlock itself is plain but maybe Traditional SkyBlock would work to instead of Vanilla. Either one would work really, it gets the point across.

Posted May 29, 2020
  6. This thread has been locked.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.